You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FAO. SKY_DES RE: MICKJENN1 FANCLUB TOURNAMENT

diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
sky falsely advertised this tournament as a deepstack with 12 minute blinds

after 60 minutes i am 30th/70 with 7000 chips

unfortunately someone somewhere has totally cocked up the blinds - they went up at such increments that this only equated to 7 big blinds

please confirm a full refund should be offered due to your error, there are a lot of unhappy players on here tonight

Comments

• DaYoungGunDaYoungGun Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2009
    i totally agree i was leading and was just folding as there was no rush as it was a DEEP stack tourny and what happens the blinds go stupid. it was wrongly advertised asnd i think most people including my self would want a refund
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    doing same myself, playing solid

plenty of time........or so you think

proper gutted was looking forward to that game
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    So many runners as well - shame to change the goalposts and disappoint so many regulars.
  • BIGBOY468BIGBOY468 Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2009

SUITS MESSED UP TO GET FINISHED FOR OO TOURNY WE ALL BOYCOT IT TO TEACH THEM A LESSON DO NOT MESS WITH US
    MICK HAD A GOOD TOURNY RESPONSE MUST HAVE UPSET SKY SO THEY MESSED WITH BLINDS BIG STYLE. KEEP TRYING MICK WE ALL SUPPORT YOU WELL DONE
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited July 2009
    Good bit of fun for a fiver, sky would never let it clash with the five 00 with so many runners...Let me know who is desperate for there fiver back and i will get mick to pay it!!!
  • Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2009
    Hi all,

I have reviewed the blind structure for the tournament and as the "suit" who set it up for you all I have to hold my hands up and apologise as I inadvertently attached a more escalated blind structure than normal! As a few of you think it was more akin to riding the "Big One" at Blackpool rather than the a more leisurely ride I have entered  all the players from last night into next weeks "Mickjenjen1" tournament for free.

Bernie
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: FAO. SKY_DES RE: MICKJENN1 FANCLUB TOURNAMENT:
    Hi all, I have reviewed the blind structure for the tournament and as the "suit" who set it up for you all I have to hold my hands up and apologise as I inadvertently attached a more escalated blind structure than normal! As a few of you think it was more akin to riding the "Big One" at Blackpool rather than the a more leisurely ride I have entered  all the players from last night into next weeks "Mickjenjen1" tournament for free. Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Thank you Bernie, that is a very good gesture. 

Good on you and keep up the good work

Flash
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    cheers bernie, could we move the comp 2 anover day s it doesnt clash wiv the five00 maybe a tues wen there isnt a game on the .tv. let me no wen u think guys
    edited July 2009
    Mick Tuesday it is - I'll change the time in the lobby...

Bernie
    edited July 2009
    P.S - Can you let the "Club Members" know of the change please?

Thanks,

Bernie
    edited July 2009
    yes cheers bernie might restore a bit of faith in me lol, thank you
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    Thx Bernie!!! Great gesture!!
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited July 2009
    Mick Tuesday it is - I'll change the time in the lobby... Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    i think it is an absolute disgrace that it has been moved to a tuesday,as mick knows i play pub poker so can't play,i think he has got together with the suits to fix it so i miss out on showing him what a far better player i am,i may have o switch to jonny chan's poker site!!!!!
    edited July 2009
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol davey ur crazy, listen m8 ive pulled sum strings and got sam trickett 2 play in this on tuesday, hes back from vegas mon so do urself a favour my little friend giv the pub poker a miss
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited July 2009
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol davey ur crazy, listen m8 ive pulled sum strings and got sam trickett 2 play in this on tuesday, hes back from vegas mon so do urself a favour my little friend giv the pub poker a miss
    Posted by mickjenn1
    i will see what i can do,in all seriousness though i think its a bit strong to say "sky falsely advertised the tourny" they may of cocked up the structure but was obviously a genuine mistake,dont understand why people always think they are getting scammed or sky have an ulterior motive(they dont want players to play when five oo is on) the five oo will always be full imo,so well done sky for sorting it,lets be fair we have a player wanting to help build the community and wanting his own tourny put on and sky are doing their best to accommodate us...

ps who the f.. is sam trickett???

cheers tango
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009
    Blind structure was waaaaaay too rapid. Sitting comfortably, I nipped out for a smoke and came back to having just 8,800 with blinds of 500/1000.

You can guess the rest - shoved AK, lost to Phil12's 88.

BOOM! I was gone.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009

I'm pleased it has been sorted out. Thanks alot Bernie its good to know that sky pokers "suits" listen to the players and now we have a forum you are easily accesible. so thank you.