You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

private games

BurrfootBurrfoot Member Posts: 14
edited January 2010 in Community Suggestions
Apologies if this is duplication or in wrong place, Ive had a look and cant see anything similar....

I play regularly with a bunch of friends from an On Line Betting Guide site on another poker site. These are my favourite games of the week because I know we are all playing half decent poker, trying new things and helping each other along. We used to get discounted rake as well making it very worthwhile, however this has stopped (heyho).

Anyhow, is there any plans to introduce a facility for members on here to create their own private invitational tournaments?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    In Response to private games:
    Apologies if this is duplication or in wrong place, Ive had a look and cant see anything similar.... I play regularly with a bunch of friends from an On Line Betting Guide site on another poker site. These are my favourite games of the week because I know we are all playing half decent poker, trying new things and helping each other along. We used to get discounted rake as well making it very worthwhile, however this has stopped (heyho). Anyhow, is there any plans to introduce a facility for members on here to create their own private invitational tournaments? Cheers
    Posted by Burrfoot
    +1 great idea! and not just single table ones, multi table options and ways to edit blind levels etc would be cool