You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Pick Me Pick Me!!

MrCoxyMrCoxy Member Posts: 234
edited September 2014 in Team Talk
Hi guys!! Been on Sky quite a while now & think its time i joined a team. My favourite games are Sit N go's especially DYM's. I do like to play cash aswell. Am interested in most forms of sport, especially golf, darts, ice hockey and ofcourse poker. Other interests include cinema, theartre & going down the pub to play the quiz!!! Im also a Man Utd fan so please go easy on me(these are testing times). Ok so as the thread is aptly named.........Pick me Pick me!!!
Stuart.

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Pick Me Pick Me!!:
    Hi guys!! Been on Sky quite a while now & think its time i joined a team. My favourite games are Sit N go's especially DYM's. I do like to play cash aswell. Am interested in most forms of sport, especially golf, darts, ice hockey and ofcourse poker. Other interests include cinema, theartre & going down the pub to play the quiz!!! Im also a Man Utd fan so please go easy on me(these are testing times). Ok so as the thread is aptly named.........Pick me Pick me!!! Stuart.
    Posted by MrCoxy
    Hey There Mr Coxy.
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be interested.

We take players of all levels, hang out on the forum & in the chat boxes and have a bit of fun & banter.

Let us know if you are interested?

We also play the Monday Forum DTD Tournies (DTD1 - DTD2 & DTD3) three tournies all for a fiver with the added incentive of extra prizes & rubbing elbows so to speak with our rival teamies, if you are interested.

Oh........and our team colours are also RED (Although i;m not sure we had MAN U in mind at the time) my team is the Albion so I feel for you also :)

Anyway post on here and let me know

Pokertrev (TPT Captain
  • Options
    MrCoxyMrCoxy Member Posts: 234
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Pick Me Pick Me!!:
    In Response to Pick Me Pick Me!! : Hey There Mr Coxy. TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be interested. We take players of all levels, hang out on the forum & in the chat boxes and have a bit of fun & banter. Let us know if you are interested? We also play the Monday Forum DTD Tournies (DTD1 - DTD2 & DTD3) three tournies all for a fiver with the added incentive of extra prizes & rubbing elbows so to speak with our rival teamies, if you are interested. Oh........and our team colours are also RED (Although i;m not sure we had MAN U in mind at the time) my team is the Albion so I feel for you also :) Anyway post on here and let me know Pokertrev ( TPT Captain ) 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hello trev. I would be extremely interested in joining your team. apart from the dtd on mondays are there any other ways of competing for the team against other teams? ahhh the mighty baggies!!! the way we have started we cud be battling you for a mid table position!! lol