You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Team? what team?

matrixxsmatrixxs Member Posts: 81
edited September 2014 in Team Talk
Forgive my ignorance everyone but i keep hearing about these teams .What are they and how do i get to join.Ps im nearly old as Tikay so if its too much messing on my desktop forget it !

Comments

• Options
    seanallenseanallen Member Posts: 114
    edited September 2014
    Click on the 'promotions' tab. Click 'Sky Poker premier league'. Click 'enter code' box. Do it today and you'll be in next weeks.
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Team? what team?:
    Click on the 'promotions' tab. Click 'Sky Poker premier league'. Click 'enter code' box. Do it today and you'll be in next weeks.
    Posted by seanallen
    Not the promotion, Proper poker teams.
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Team? what team?:
    Forgive my ignorance everyone but i keep hearing about these teams .What are they and how do i get to join.Ps im nearly old as Tikay so if its too much messing on my desktop forget it !
    Posted by matrixxs
    Hi Matrixx, feel free to look on TPT (Team poker titans) Thread on this section of the forum. You'll see what our team is all about and there are no requirements to join.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Team? what team? : Hi Matrixx, feel free to look on TPT (Team poker titans) Thread on this section of the forum. You'll see what our team is all about and there are no requirements to join.
    Posted by Matt237
    thx Matt think the others got mixed up with the promotion, i will go ahead see you at the tables.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Team? what team? : thx Matt think the others got mixed up with the promotion, i will go ahead see you at the tables.
    Posted by matrixxs

Hi Mate!!

Team HitSquad would be interested in You,  if you have a look at Our Threads!!

Dave Hitman Harvey
    HitSquad Founder & Capo
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Funny.......

I actually Drafted & Sent this an Hour ago to an Inspirational character who plays a bit poker as well!!

I think it may expalin a bit of what we are about....

I have Addressed it,  Personnaly to You Now Mate!!

""Hi matrixxs,

Sorry to message you out of Blue totally, but I wanted to introduce myself.

I am HITMAN_RV on Sky Poker, I founded the Team HitSquad, 4 Years ago, built up form 3 to 150+ members, of all ages, Characters, & Poker Abilities, from Early Novice to Pro!

One thing We All have in common is our Mutual Love of Poker, Sport, Cameraderie, & A Strong Loyalty to The Hitsquad & Each Other.

Squaddies take part as much as they want, No Obligation, We have Team games & Live tournies as well.

I Pride Myself on Having the Most Sporting, Ethical, Characters Join us, and Help some of The Poker Youngsters with this, where it may be required...

..The result is a Real, Fun Group!!

....To get to my point....

Would You like to Consider Joining Us...
    .....again no major Commitment...
    .........even a post or Two, a month, from someone as inspirational as yourself would add massively to OUR Group, let alone playing a Team Game Live in Future, or maybe playing for US any Monday nite in Sky forum DTD Comps..

You have Open Invite from Me!!

Let me Know..

GL Mate.

David 'Hitman' Harvey"""
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited September 2014
    whereas if that sounds a bit heavy join TPT. We are a lot more chilled than those heavy hitters and matt has already pointed you in our direction.

whatever you choose to do welcome and Good luck
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited September 2014
    ps i loved the matrix films so if your id has anything to do with that then excellent.
    I'm tikay ish aged myself but like to dream i can do all those kickass moves that neo does.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    whereas if that sounds a bit heavy join TPT. We are a lot more chilled than those heavy hitters and matt has already pointed you in our direction. whatever you choose to do welcome and Good luck
    Posted by GELDY
    Oi! Geldy!!

I has been on a diet!!

lol!!!

Titans are a great Team Too!! I Admit That!
    We Battle Hard & Fair with them, tis a Great Rivalry, built from Respect!!

...am sure you would Enjoy Either Team!!
    GLGL!!

PS I'm 50!!..... But No-one believes Me!!

• Options
    edited September 2014
    P.S.S.!!!

Try this one Monday....

Forum DTD, Tonight in DTD1,2,3 7.15pm, 7.45pm, 8.30pm..

You Can register as HitSquad as a trial if you like Mate, see how you like us!!
    My Personal open invite to You!!
    GLGL!!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited September 2014
    You are hitsquad founder and captain? Shoulda said something Dave, had no idea. Next you'll be staying you're FOSP group founder.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Funny....... I actually Drafted & Sent this an Hour ago to an Inspirational character who plays a bit poker as well!! I think it may expalin a bit of what we are about.... I have Addressed it,  Personnaly to You Now Mate!! "" Hi matrixxs, Sorry to message you out of Blue totally, but I wanted to introduce myself. I am HITMAN_RV on Sky Poker, I founded the Team HitSquad, 4 Years ago, built up form 3 to 150+ members, of all ages, Characters, & Poker Abilities, from Early Novice to Pro! One thing We All have in common is our Mutual Love of Poker, Sport, Cameraderie, & A Strong Loyalty to The Hitsquad & Each Other. Squaddies take part as much as they want, No Obligation, We have Team games & Live tournies as well. I Pride Myself on Having the Most Sporting, Ethical, Characters Join us, and Help some of The Poker Youngsters with this, where it may be required... ..The result is a Real, Fun Group!! ....To get to my point.... Would You like to Consider Joining Us... .....again no major Commitment... .........even a post or Two, a month, from someone as inspirational as yourself would add massively to OUR Group, let alone playing a Team Game Live in Future, or maybe playing for US any Monday nite in Sky forum DTD Comps.. You have Open Invite from Me!! Let me Know.. GL Mate. David 'Hitman' Harvey"""
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ahh hi HITMAN remember chatting to you at the tables of course id love to join your team. i m just fumbling my way through things on this forum will get the hang of things soon,but loads of x squddies, mostly will be sprogs to me lol, sounds great let me know  how i join and what goes on and when thx matrixxs.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You are hitsquad founder and captain? Shoulda said something Dave, had no idea. Next you'll be staying you're FOSP group founder.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ...Ahh Yer...

....cough cough!!

Thanks for reminding me Jon, these things slip ma mind, as I is getting old you know!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    WELCOME TO THE HITSQUAD matrixx!!!

Enjoy!!