You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With...

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
....but unfortunately for you, the presenter is not LML tonight, but me!

Yes, having to sit out the Sky Poker Tour Newcastle Leg (due to a recurring groin strain) means I'm now raring to play some poker.

So....... prepare thyself for some ownage at my hands in the following events...

The cash tables- prob 15p/30p from 7pm- 7.30pm

The 7.30pm £22 Deepstack

And the 8pm Bounty Hunter

Depending on how well I do in those, I may be playing some other tournaments between 8 and midnight. But I doubt it.

If you don't fancy the buy-ins or the structures of those particular tourneys but you're on the site tonight anyway, then come and have a chat. I'm feeling chipper and up for some banter.

I also understand that Tikay and Lisa-Marie will also be gracing the site with their presence this evening. 

So, based on our preferred weeknight choice of garment to kick back in, this is going to be a battle of the following...

versus

versus

See ya later!

;)

Comments

• Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    In Response to The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With...:
    ....but unfortunately for you, the presenter is not LML tonight, but me! Yes, having to sit out the Sky Poker Tour Newcastle Leg (due to a recurring groin strain) means I'm now raring to play some poker. So....... prepare thyself for some ownage at my hands in the following events... The cash tables- prob 15p/30p from 7pm- 7.30pm The 7.30pm £22 Deepstack And the 8pm Bounty Hunter Depending on how well I do in those, I may be playing some other tournaments between 8 and midnight. But I doubt it. If you don't fancy the buy-ins or the structures of those particular tourneys but you're on the site tonight anyway, then come and have a chat. I'm feeling chipper and up for some banter. I also understand that Tikay and Lisa-Marie will also be gracing the site with their presence this evening.  So, based on our preferred weeknight choice of garment to kick back in, this is going to be a battle of the following... versus versus See ya later! ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,839
    edited January 2010

Rich!

Gotta love Lisa's mask.

Yup, I'll be on-site tonight, too. I'll play both £200 Guaranteed Omahas, the 7.30 £22 Deepie.

See you in a bit. 
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    ''RECURRING GROIN STRAIN'' .......... do tell!
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    where can i order the mask?
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With...:
    ....but unfortunately for you, the presenter is not LML tonight, but me! Yes, having to sit out the Sky Poker Tour Newcastle Leg (due to a recurring groin strain) means I'm now raring to play some poker. So....... prepare thyself for some ownage at my hands in the following events... The cash tables- prob 15p/30p from 7pm- 7.30pm The 7.30pm £22 Deepstack And the 8pm Bounty Hunter Depending on how well I do in those, I may be playing some other tournaments between 8 and midnight. But I doubt it. If you don't fancy the buy-ins or the structures of those particular tourneys but you're on the site tonight anyway, then come and have a chat. I'm feeling chipper and up for some banter. I also understand that Tikay and Lisa-Marie will also be gracing the site with their presence this evening.  So, based on our preferred weeknight choice of garment to kick back in, this is going to be a battle of the following... versus versus See ya later! ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    lmao!

Loving the mask hehe

Oh and will it just be the usual 34 extra tournies tonight starting with the 8.05pm?:)

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With...:
    In Response to The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With... : lmao! Loving the mask hehe Oh and will it just be the usual 34 extra tournies tonight starting with the 8.05pm?:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Outrageous, Mr. Clothes Show.

Let's break your stat down shall we, and see if it stands up to scrutiny?

I will be playing the Featured Four every hour from 8 plus the big hourly MTTs.

So that's 4 tourneys x 4 hours= 16 + 4 MTTs= 20.

Then from 11pm, I will lose around 5 or 6 DYMs. Let's be generous and say 6.

So that's 26 tournaments, Greg, an extra 26.

NOT 34.

Get your facts right.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

You could try multi-tabling Rich. A much faster & more efficient way for you to lose. And you'd manage the 34 then.

No need to thank me.
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited January 2010
    looking forward to playing you all again soon and lisa marie as much as i like the mask............... you are far mor attractive as you are hunny  x x
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The Presenter is Ready To Be Played With... : Outrageous, Mr. Clothes Show. Let's break your stat down shall we, and see if it stands up to scrutiny? I will be playing the Featured Four every hour from 8 plus the big hourly MTTs. So that's 4 tourneys x 4 hours= 16 + 4 MTTs= 20. Then from 11pm, I will lose around 5 or 6 DYMs. Let's be generous and say 6. So that's 26 tournaments, Greg, an extra 26 . NOT 34. Get your facts right.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

Would that be the 10 seater £2.20 please ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Master Cash 5...is alive!
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited January 2010
    Oh, the mask is Lisa's...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh, the mask is Lisa's...
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    It's not a mask, Dave.

It's amazing how different folks look without make-up.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Can the mask be the forfeit for Tikay to wear when team LML go 1-0 up please?
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited January 2010
    You mean which ever one loses has to wear it ?

I shall make sure Mr Kendall wins by a landslide if a suit is thrown in to !
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,554
    edited January 2010
    Can the mask be the forfeit for Tikay to wear when team LML go 1-0 up please?
    Posted by phil12uk
    That would not be a forfeit.....it would be a treat for tikay......dont you remember Pulp Fiction??
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited January 2010
    Richard Orford you are a mentalist, and that opening post gave me a LOLgasm! haha

Never realised Lisa was into that stuff ... no wonder she wanted Ness4 (check her avatar) on the team ;-) lol

*EDIT - just realised Ness4 has changed it so the jokes gawn bad lol. But it was a g1mp horse