You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I wasn't being rude folks

StuJohnsStuJohns Member Posts: 18
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,
My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay.
Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox.
I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond.
Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.

Comments

• Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks:
    Hi all, My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay. Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox. I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond. Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.
    Posted by StuJohns

Nice of you to let us know Stu,

You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example

HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand )

Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand )

Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand )

There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 

• Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited January 2010
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks:
    Hi all, My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay. Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox. I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond. Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.
    Posted by StuJohns
    Hi Stu,

I've put a reply on your thread in the technical area here

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you

P.S. lol JockBMW!

Regards

Adam

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I wasn't being rude folks:
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks : Nice of you to let us know Stu, You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand ) Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand ) Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand ) There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 
    Posted by JockBMW

Lol....love it
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I wasn't being rude folks:
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks : Nice of you to let us know Stu, You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand ) Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand ) Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand ) There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Lol, I'll bear that in mind Jock. And if I beat you on an all-in with 2 7 off-suit, that means " terribly sorry old chap. "
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have just tried a sit'n'go using a different browser and that seems to have worked, so problem solved now!