You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Any stag do ideas for my mate?

Clyde420Clyde420 Member Posts: 82
edited May 2015 in The Rail
 Hi Guys. I'm trying to plan a stag do for a mate for next year. We started with the idea of a Night out/ Stripper and Zombie paintball in the morning. Unfortunately quite a few wont be able to do the paintball part, so it's back to square 1.
 My mate is 33, and is pretty much shameless (impossible to embarrass). He kept talking about wanting to hire a midget to have handcuffed to him, but I told him there's no effin way! Tho it would be awesome if I could find a huge guy to handcuff him to to keep him in check, and maybe slap him about a bit, haha. He's 6 foot himself and quite a big lad, so the guy we hired would have to be huge.
 I think it's gonna end up being a day at the races, followed by stripper and night out. He had all the stripper things before, we hired the most shameless larger lady we could find for his birthday, and he loved it, and didn't want to stop. I dont even think a male stripper would embarase him, a male prossy maybe could, lol ;), but that wouldn't be much fun for many of us and his dad would kill me.
 Maybe I just give up on trying to embarse him, and just sort out a good send off? after all, he's likeley gonna be the best man at my wedding. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    TeddyBloatTeddyBloat Member Posts: 1,419
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Any stag do ideas for my mate?:
     Hi Guys. I'm trying to plan a stag do for a mate for next year. We started with the idea of a Night out/ Stripper and Zombie paintball in the morning. Unfortunately quite a few wont be able to do the paintball part, so it's back to square 1.  My mate is 33, and is pretty much shameless (impossible to embarrass). He kept talking about wanting to hire a midget to have handcuffed to him, but I told him there's no effin way! Tho it would be awesome if I could find a huge guy to handcuff him to to keep him in check, and maybe slap him about a bit, haha. He's 6 foot himself and quite a big lad, so the guy we hired would have to be huge.  I think it's gonna end up being a day at the races, followed by stripper and night out. He had all the stripper things before, we hired the most shameless larger lady we could find for his birthday, and he loved it, and didn't want to stop. I dont even think a male stripper would embarase him, a male prossy maybe could, lol ;), but that wouldn't be much fun for many of us and his dad would kill me.  Maybe I just give up on trying to embarse him, and just sort out a good send off? after all, he's likeley gonna be the best man at my wedding. Any Ideas?
    Posted by Clyde420

i think if you want to embarrass him chain him to his mother or mother-in-law-to-be.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited November 2014
    What Area you from?
    Would You go abroad?
    What Rough Dates you got planned??

....give me a Starting point, been on fookin Dozens of Stag Do's, Footie & Rugby Tours!!
    Difficult to be original, but can be with Work

...like the World Championships of Rock Scissor Paper, or Spoof for instance, lol
    Need a Day out or Event to add to the 'Lets get ****.sed & Dance' standard.

Alot of Race courses, now have Live bands after, make a good warm up.

when you got Date, see whats on in UK or World, amazing what you can find.

....for a Mates 40th other Year we, all Fulham supporters, [7], booked Chicago, to see Brian Mcbride play for Chicago Fire, ended up meeting his family before game then got dragged onto pitch By Brian himself, in warm up after he spotted Us singing in Stands in Fulham tops

Simply getting ****.sed at Blackpool or Southend is soooo 1980's, lol!

recent good cities I been to for Standard, but Exceptional Stags..
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Riga, Latvia

Obviuosly Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam are good basic Standards.
  • Options
    Clyde420Clyde420 Member Posts: 82
    edited November 2014
     haha, It was to embarrass him not destroy him Teddy. That would guarantee 
    a breakup b4 the wedding.

I live in Bolton. We were first thinking of going to Ibiza, but decided to just keep it in the UK now.
     It will be around the last week of July, as the Wedding is the beginning of August.

I used to love a night out round blackpool myself, was more a 90's thing for me tho.
    Amsterdam would be a favorite for me, but i'd likeley just dissapeer into a coffeeshop and not come out, not be seen again.

Wow you've been of stags mate. Only been on one myself and it was a standard Pub,Races, Night Club and Hospital
    in Manchester.

It's just at the right time and all in the same place for 2 days. Day 2 is something to do with Skybet it says.
    This our best option so far, and seems like it could be good to me.

Thanks for helping out :)

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited November 2014
    York Races VERY NICE!!! Top Racing

Dale Tempest ex-Fulham Player, is very High up with Sky Bet, met him few times at Fulham do's
  • Options
    cowheadcowhead Member Posts: 177
    edited March 2015
    Some lads I know hired a midget/dwarf (I don't know the PCs term) for the weekend and said they had an awesome time.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Any stag do ideas for my mate?:
    Some lads I know hired a midget/dwarf (I don't know the PCs term) for the weekend and said they had an awesome time.
    Posted by cowhead
    I think it's 'little person'... and er, I'm gonna need more details than that!

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited May 2015
    My mate had a stag do......I couldnt go myself, but what they did was all meet at a car boot sale in the morning with a fiver.  All their names go in a hat.  Each person picks a name, and they have to buy an outfit for that person with the fiver. Everyone gets changed there and then into their new outfit, then its on the lash all day. 
      I know this isnt a suggestion of what to do on the day/night but could set the scene for a v funny day.