You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How to keep track of threads

TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Community,

How do i keep track of a thread that I haven't posted on but want to access for future refernce? I thought the permlink was the way forward but after reading the posts below I now know this is not the case....stumpedville!!!

Thanks TRIP5

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey there,

if you click on the 'subscribe' button at the top of every thread you will receive email notifications every time a new post is added.

the emails will also contain a link allowing you to jump straight back into the thread.

you can also click 'unsubscribe' at any time to stop the notifications.

another trick would be to bookmark (in your browser) the particular thread you want to follow.

if you need any more help just ask!

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: How to keep track of threads:
    hey there, if you click on the 'subscribe' button at the top of every thread you will receive email notifications every time a new post is added. the emails will also contain a link allowing you to jump straight back into the thread. you can also click 'unsubscribe' at any time to stop the notifications. another trick would be to bookmark (in your browser) the particular thread you want to follow. if you need any more help just ask!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers our kid...most helpful indeed :o)

PAYRISE FOR SKY_RICH PLEASE!!!!!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    PAYRISE FOR SKY_RICH PLEASE!!!!!
    Posted by TRIP5

!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: How to keep track of threads : Cheers our kid...most helpful indeed :o) PAYRISE FOR SKY_RICH PLEASE!!!!!
    Posted by TRIP5

Trip5 i like you. you are my friend. my best friend.

(cheques in the post. sssh)