You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP 2009 Footage

GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello,

A friend asked me at work today if i knew when the WSOP 2009 footage would be screened in the UK and on what channel. I didn't know, so i said i would ask you lot!

Does anyone know? By the way, he doesn't have ESPN.

Thanks

Gregoryhogg

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Get him on pokertube greg! - i dnt no the real answer, n my suggestion is probli too obvious - so he hasnt got internet or sumthin right? - Watched it all months ago, its good! Sum krazy plays for the money involved tho, especially at the later stages!

Ive replied, but cnt help at all, haha, sorry

DOHH
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    A lot of the previous years has been covered on Information TV (Sky 166 from memory) so I guess the 2009 could appear at some point.. (?)

Failing that, as DOHH says Pokertube is awesome.
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited January 2010
    In Response to WSOP 2009 Footage:
    Hello, A friend asked me at work today if i knew when the WSOP 2009 footage would be screened in the UK and on what channel. I didn't know, so i said i would ask you lot! Does anyone know? By the way, he doesn't have ESPN. Thanks Gregoryhogg
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    sky sports showed footage of the wsop 2009 during the last week in december, it was not full coverage but i watched the final table of the main event during this week. i thought they would have shown the complete series but as i said iseen the final table and also the event tom mcevoy won. dont know if sky plan to show it again
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2009 Footage:
    In Response to WSOP 2009 Footage : sky sports showed footage of the wsop 2009 during the last week in december, it was not full coverage but i watched the final table of the main event during this week. i thought they would have shown the complete series but as i said iseen the final table and also the event tom mcevoy won. dont know if sky plan to show it again
    Posted by TINTIN
    Got it on sky plus if you want it Greg, it was on a couple of weeks ago on sky
    LOL