You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Double your money sit & go

val17val17 Member Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Why is it called double your money i use to play it and i.e. pay £2.20 and finish in top 3 and win £4.00 which was great now i have played paid £2.20 finished second only to receive a return of £3.00 winning 80pence and risking £2.20 this is terrible value.......

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    If you play a £2 DYM there is a 20p entry fee (or rake) making a total of £2.20.
    If you cash, you get £4 which is double your initial "stake".
    If you have only received £3 in a £2 DYM then that is an error and you need to contact Customer Services.
  • Options
    UncleNafeUncleNafe Member Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Double your money sit & go:
    Why is it called double your money i use to play it and i.e. pay £2.20 and finish in top 3 and win £4.00 which was great now i have played paid £2.20 finished second only to receive a return of £3.00 winning 80pence and risking £2.20 this is terrible value.......
    Posted by val17
    £3 is the prize for 2nd in a regular STT game - are you sure it was a DYM?
  • Options
    val17val17 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Double your money sit & go:
    If you play a £2 DYM there is a 20p entry fee (or rake) making a total of £2.20. If you cash, you get £4 which is double your initial "stake". If you have only received £3 in a £2 DYM then that is an error and you need to contact Customer Services.
    Posted by MereNovice
    thank you mere novice i will contact them