You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games

2»

Comments

• Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games:
    I don't think ive ever even seen 15 sit and gos play on here
    Posted by DrRunGood
    Dyms running all the time have a look. upto the £55 level quite a few. 60p to 5.50s can fill up in a few seconds at peak times.

regular 6 max sit and goes not as often
  • Options
    DrRunGoodDrRunGood Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games : Dyms running all the time have a look. upto the £55 level quite a few. 60p to 5.50s can fill up in a few seconds at peak times. regular 6 max sit and goes not as often
    Posted by stuarty117
    dyms are not sit and gos and if this post is about winning 15 dyms in a row i just flipped a coin and hit tails 16 times im winning
  • Options
    DrRunGoodDrRunGood Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games : Dyms running all the time have a look. upto the £55 level quite a few. 60p to 5.50s can fill up in a few seconds at peak times. regular 6 max sit and goes not as often
    Posted by stuarty117
    dyms are not sit and gos and if this post is about winning 15 dyms in a row i just flipped a coin and hit tails 16 times im winning
  • Options
    RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games : dyms are not sit and gos and if this post is about winning 15 dyms in a row i just flipped a coin and hit tails 16 times im winning
    Posted by DrRunGood
    im not even sure i want to ask this, but why arent Dyms sit and gos?? any type of poker that requires a certian amount of people to sit before the game starts is a sit and go, wether its a 180 player multi table sit and go, a 2 player Hyper heads up game, a 6 man dym or a 20 man 4 max hyper, they are all sit and gos....
  • Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Highest number of wins in a row...18 x £5 games : im not even sure i want to ask this, but why arent Dyms sit and gos?? any type of poker that requires a certian amount of people to sit before the game starts is a sit and go, wether its a 180 player multi table sit and go, a 2 player Hyper heads up game, a 6 man dym or a 20 man 4 max hyper, they are all sit and gos....
    Posted by RLT16
    Correct

Plus this thread was about DYMs sit and goes
  • Options
    uncle0nionuncle0nion Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2015
    Thanks mate, Nice going Mayhem, 16 is a great achievement...I should know -:) Not playing DYM's right now, which all came about recently due to my internet connection going down each day. Also having a much needed break away from Sky Poker as things seemed to spiral out of control off the tables in January for me. Been playing a little cash over at 888 for a change, even though my play is only average lol building up a nice b/r though playing 1c/2c ... gone from $5.26 to $7.12 in just over a week  ha ha best wishes mate, dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    how bizarre. I just had a few weeks away from sky poker on 888 playing the pennies cash games. a good way to recouperate? although the 9 max takes some getting used to as does the fact every flop seems to connect for about several players - began to get a little tired with it tbh so back today on the DYMS - April Fools day ironically, but refreshed anyway!
  • Options
    davbarna07davbarna07 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    I'm only on 5 at the moment at low stakes, I genuinely feel like I'm turning a corner with my game and for the better
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited April 2015
    I just lost ten in a row (8 DYMs 2 six-max) if this counts.

• Options
    uncle0nionuncle0nion Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2015
    often have runs of 3/4 in a row, no idea what my best is, I am more aware of my worst too - the times I load up 6 tables and lose all 6 whilst not frequent, live long in the memory :)

got john Connors 55% + in mind these days.