You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TONIGHT - PRIMO - Friday 10th July

Sky_TVcrewSky_TVcrew Member Posts: 66
edited July 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

Tune in to Sky Poker from 9pm tonight for the £15,000 guaranteed Primo.  Got a question...post them here......

DP and Compo will be presenting the show with phone calls from Tikay who is still in Las Vegas convering the WSOP and Michelle who will be taking part in Play The Presenter tonight.

Comments

• Options
    RIVVARATRIVVARAT Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2009
    Evening All,

As a top internet player do u have any superstitions such as never play the first hand after a break or always just call with monster cards that have given u a bad beat in the past ??? I rarely play first couple of hands in a trny unless i have amazing cards because some clown all seems to go all in making it an impossible call with my K 10 suited. Be interested to hear your thoughts, keep up the good work.

Rivva Rat
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT - PRIMO & GUEST ANALYST JAMES "FLUSHY" DEMPSEY - Friday 10th July:
    Evening All, As a top internet player do u have any superstitions such as never play the first hand after a break Posted by RIVVARAT
    Gus Hansen reckons you should always raise the first hand after a break.
    E.g. pre-break blinds are 50/100, after the break they're 100/200. First hand after the break you raise 4BB to 800. Wow! This seems like a massive raise, when in fact it's only 4 big blinds and pretty standard. Everyone's mindset is still around 50, so 800 is massive.
    Almost guaranteed steal, according to Gus. And he knows what he's talking about.
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    Hi DP and Dave,
    how would handle a player to your left, who was chipped up and raising or reraising alot of the time.
    Also Dave for In Poker, when are you at the gala teesside?

cheers colin mr-mbro
  • Options
    LegjobbLegjobb Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2009
    I'm angry! The lobby for tonight's Primo said 40 places paid. I went out in 33rd and no money! I check the lobby, it still says 40 places paid, but scrolling down the payouts, in fact only 30 places are paid!

What a dirty trick. :(