You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

One of these challenge things :)

HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Due to me not respecting my BR and a tad bit of cruel luck on the way, along with very poor play.

I have decided to withdraw my roll, and left myself with 15 pound, which i intend to hopefully increase day by day.

Doing this because i beleive it will make me respect my cash a lot more, and it shall be fun and a challenge, and i thrive off a good challenges :)

If people do care to see how i go on, i shall keep this post updated :)

Have fun all

Comments

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited January 2010
    In Response to One of these challenge things :):
    Due to me not respecting my BR and a tad bit of cruel luck on the way, along with very poor play. I have decided to withdraw my roll, and left myself with 15 pound, which i intend to hopefully increase day by day. Doing this because i beleive it will make me respect my cash a lot more, and it shall be fun and a challenge, and i thrive off a good challenges :) If people do care to see how i go on, i shall keep this post updated :) Have fun all
    Posted by HartshorN

Good luck to you.
    may your flops be good ones
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2010
    Good luck Hartshorn, hit the buffers myself just lately so I wish you well in your fight back.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    i will play you harts mate £15.01 heads up ok lol.just kidding pal i hope you floppa whoppa.dav
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited January 2010
    My advice - stick to 5% of roll rule and subsidise with free entry comps, as many as you can get into. I have spun £20 into a solid £100+ using this route. Good luck 
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    good luck Harts!
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010

Very best of luck Mr Harts, go get 'em :)

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Cheers lads, and i actually have 15:15 p dav so ill take u up on your challeneg!, easy money :P

I did the same grim, thats how i got my BR started just didnt stick to it, and i didnt lose that much ofit tbh but i knew i was going on tilt  so withdrew it, treat myself :) , because all i want to do is play poker so, a challenge seems suffice.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: One of these challenge things :):
    Cheers lads, and i actually have 15:15 p dav so ill take u up on your challeneg!, easy money :P I did the same grim, thats how i got my BR started just didnt stick to it, and i didnt lose that much ofit tbh but i knew i was going on tilt  so withdrew it, treat myself :) , because all i want to do is play poker so, a challenge seems suffice.
    Posted by HartshorN
    errrr i meant £15.16 mate lol
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2010
    After few months not enjoying myself and playing poorly as result, I did something similar and it's been great! I withdrew all my bankroll in December and focused on the freerolls - since then I've won entry into The Primo and Double Stack cashing in both, whilst also picking up some nice cashes in the £100! I've won over £200 in that time but that's not the most important thing - I've now got the buzz/love for the game back and on top of that, I'm playing better poker! 

Just started playing cash and DYM's again and although my new bankroll allows me to play bigger, I'm sticking to the low levels because I'm getting enjoyment from that whereas few months ago, I'd need the big pots to get some kind of excitement and that's not what it's all about! Good luck with your quest - look forward to reading about your success and hopefully bump into you on the tables...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: One of these challenge things :):
    After few months not enjoying myself and playing poorly as result, I did something similar and it's been great! I withdrew all my bankroll in December and focused on the freerolls - since then I've won entry into The Primo and Double Stack cashing in both, whilst also picking up some nice cashes in the £100! I've won over £200 in that time but that's not the most important thing - I've now got the buzz/love for the game back and on top of that, I'm playing better poker!  Just started playing cash and DYM's again and although my new bankroll allows me to play bigger, I'm sticking to the low levels because I'm getting enjoyment from that whereas few months ago, I'd need the big pots to get some kind of excitement and that's not what it's all about! Good luck with your quest - look forward to reading about your success and hopefully bump into you on the tables...
    Posted by Action_Dan
    wd mate good on ya.dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ye, well going dan. Hope i can re-iterate your success mate.

Should be fun won my first DYM, so onwards and upwards! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just been rivered by a 2 outer to finish on the bubble.

Gonna stop there for tonight as it was hasn't been my day, once again. Finished on 14.55.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    good luck harty!--I spent my bankroll at xmas, put 30 back in, got a hundred now, so it can be done, just stick to the plan mate--good luck!
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    with £15 stick to the 50p DYMs
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Harts!! Stop withdrawing u wimp!!! - Re-deposit and stick the lot on Donny to beat Watford this aft, never been a bigger certainty!

Call yersen a South Yorkshireman!?!??? PSH!!!  Pik ya nackers up fella. - He who dares!!!!

GL with the challenge tho - ull get bored and re-deposit in no time.lol

DOHH
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    LOL DOHHH

I do love donny football club. i've only just realised i've got a couple of bets on from what i put on, midweek, so hopefulyl these pull off but i doubt it!

Anyhow, upto to 20.10
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Bad luck is continuing, down to 14.85 pound, runner runner'd to be eliminate in 2 tournies, roughly around the same time aswell :/
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    gl harts in your challenge .
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Another river beat, flopped set of 10's, player shoved, i called he rivers the straight he "pushed" for, lol.

Down to 12.60
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Will update now, as will not be on tonight :)

climbed upto 18, bt entered a £75 GTD Omaha tourney as it will be my last today.

So will most likely finish on 12.21 for today.