You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Up your game(Free roll) 'strategy'

andipandyandipandy Member Posts: 101
edited December 2021 in Strategy
      As these tournaments start tonight  Is there any 'strategy' any one could Recommend? I play some of the free rolls On here and there normally shuv fests , Is it simply wait for a good enough hand to shuv with when this starts or just stand back And let them knock each other out :-) This free roll should play a little different as it is a better structure (and payouts!)than the 'normal' freerolls but I'm guessing A lot of players will just think 'all or nothing' and start shuvin as it is still essentially a free roll .. ? 
Any way it's a nice little 'free' tournament so good luck every one ! 

Comments

• Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,396
    edited March 2015
    yeah the strucutre doesn't seem as top heavy as some free-rolls... in the vegas one the other night the strategy is obv just to gamble and try and build a stack but this one plays more like a normal MTT, so I guess just play it like a normal MTT!
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Up your game(Free roll) 'strategy':
    yeah the strucutre doesn't seem as top heavy as some free-rolls... in the vegas one the other night the strategy is obv just to gamble and try and build a stack but this one plays more like a normal MTT, so I guess just play it like a normal MTT!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    good advice its a good structured freeroll hoope sky have more like this . blind limits dont go up too quickly so your not forced to gamble with any ace etc