You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOPE Sats...

Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
Not happening on here?

Comments

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited July 2009
    would be nice, similar sattellites like they ran for viva las vegas but for a wsope event, then i might be able to try and qualify as im 19 and not old enough for vegas yet! :(
  • Options
    mumattmumatt Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2009
    I wondering if there were going to be any satalite for these? I think they would be quite popular on here?
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited July 2009
    Huge ++++++++

Doesn't have to be for the 10k main because i think you would struggle to get more than one qualifier. I think the best option would be sats for the £1000+60 ? No-Limit opening event. Probably getting 5 - 20 qualifiers !
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    Hi Guys,
    I don't think there will be any on this site this year, talking to Des at DTD he was a bit disappointed with the numbers for the WSOP this year.
    I put it to him that as the qualifiers were only 1 in 10 to go through, that it put a few off having a go.
    At the end of the day Sky have to cover the costs so, as the buyin to the WSOPE is £10000, the price for qualifiers would very expensive.

col