You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TV/FILM

samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
edited April 2015 in The Rail
Ok, so hhfy started this thread in our team.....

Thought it would be fun to carry it on.

Who would you be?

Tash - Don Corleone. Head of our family. Not to be messed with.

Me - Joe Pesci, Goodfellas. Similar height, build and filthy gob. Probably end in a **** demise.

Sam - toss up between Guy Pearce, Memento, as her memory is ******* awful, or Meryl Streep, Sophie's Choice, but Sam is a heartless **** and would just flip a coin.

Jac - Milhouse, Simpsons. Just kinda loiters. Not particularly popular. Even his best friend Bart doesn't wanna hang with him.

Jimi - Tim Robbins, Shawshank Redemption. Escaped from TPT towers through the tunnel. Prison guard **** very ****** off. Morgan 'RLT' Freeman joined him shortly afterwards. **** steaming.

Nic - Al Pacino, Scarface. Does like to shout and swear a lot. Tell him Tash!

Tune - Robert Duvall, Godfather. Intelligent, knows his stuff. An asset to the family.

Rainman - Rainman.

Ivan - Russell Crowe, A Beautiful Mind. 93.72347% that this is a good match. This increases to 98.241% if Ivan got a haircut.

Jordz16 - Kevin Spacey, Usual Suspects. Lures his opponents in, then walks away with the lot.

Dark4night - Batman, nuff said.

EvilPingu - Malcolm Mcdowell, Clockwork Orange. Banned for years.

MrsDuck - Kathy Bates, Misery. Lured poor old *** in, before taking a sledgehammer to his ankle....and heart.

*sorry about the edits :)

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited April 2015
    In Response to TV/FILM:
    Ok, so hhfy started this thread in our team..... Thought it would be fun to carry it on. Who would you be? Tash - Don Corleone. Head of our family. Not to be messed with. Me - Joe Pesci, Goodfellas. Similar height, build and filthy gob. Probably end in a **** demise. Sam - toss up between Guy Pearce, Memento, as her memory is ******* awful, or Meryl Streep, Sophie's Choice, but Sam is a heartless **** and would just flip a coin. Jac - Milhouse, Simpsons. Just kinda loiters. Not particularly popular. Even his best friend Bart doesn't wanna hang with him. Giant - BFG, obvs. Jimi - Tim Robbins, Shawshank Redemption. Escaped from TPT towers through the tunnel. Prison guard **** very ****** off. Morgan 'RLT' Freeman joined him shortly afterwards. **** steaming. Nic - Al Pacino, Scarface. Does like to shout and swear a lot. Tell him Tash! Tune - Robert Duvall, Godfather. Intelligent, knows his stuff. An asset to the family. Rainman - Rainman. Ivan - Russell Crowe, A Beautiful Mind. 93.72347% that this is a good match. This increases to 98.241% if Ivan got a haircut. Jordz16 - Kevin Spacey, Usual Suspects. Lures his opponents in, then walks away with the lot. Dark4night - Batman, nuff said. EvilPingu - Malcolm Mcdowell, Clockwork Orange. Banned for years. MrsDuck - Kathy Bates, Misery. Lured poor old *** in, before taking a sledgehammer to his ankle....and heart.       *sorry about the edits :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Slip water - Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream shirt.
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: TV/FILM:
    In Response to TV/FILM : Slip water - Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream shirt.
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Can we not just ban slippy from the fred? ;)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited April 2015
    Matt237 - Guy Pearce in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. For his love of dresses, please make sure and wear one at the MK get together

Geldy - David Niven in Raffles The Gentleman Thief - his ability to steal blinds and pots whilst remaining rakishly endearing (beer at Mk for this one surely :-))
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    I don't believe I gave permission for this to be shared.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited April 2015
    Me-Roy Cropper off Coronation Street, willing to help all to his own detriment at times, heart of gold then snaps and takes a blunt instrument to those that have gone a tad too far :) -- too dark ? 
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: TV/FILM : Can we not just ban slippy from the fred? ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    Yeah, good luck with that, wench.

Sam Beckett - Quantum Leap.
    Tony Montana - Scarface.
    John McClane - Die Hard.

I'm somewhat of an amalgam of all three.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: TV/FILM : Yeah, good luck with that, wench. Sam Beckett - Quantum Leap. Tony Montana - Scarface. John McClane - Die Hard. I'm somewhat of an amalgam of all three.
    Posted by Slipwater
    I'd say you're more Sloth from the Goonies.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: TV/FILM : I'd say you're more Sloth from the Goonies.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Odd that you mention that film, because there's another character therein who bears an uncanny resemblance to you...

• Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited April 2015

tomgoodun aka tom hanks the money pit xxx best wishes with house move tom xxx

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited April 2015
    Matt237 - Guy Pearce in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. For his love of dresses, please make sure and wear one at the MK get together Geldy - David Niven in Raffles The Gentleman Thief - his ability to steal blinds and pots whilst remaining rakishly endearing (beer at Mk for this one surely :-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Never met Geldy but this is exactly how I imagine him.
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited April 2015
    Matt237 - Guy Pearce in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. For his love of dresses, please make sure and wear one at the MK get together 
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Dont put ideas into my head
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: TV/FILM : Never met Geldy but this is exactly how I imagine him.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    What's that old saying?
    "Never meet your heroes"

I've met Geldy
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited April 2015
    And he's a very nice chap :)