You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Luton Last night?

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Lisa-Marie, or tikay or Rich

Is any one of you gonna let us in on the secret of how you all did?

Comments

• Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    Yes. I outlasted Both Tikay and Rich... for the third time.. and then got my all-in called by Q9 and k8... The queen hit and then the King hit..twice.

Going from best hand to third best in the space of two minutes is MOST disheartening!!

:)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Luton Last night?:
    Yes. I outlasted Both Tikay and Rich... for the third time.. and then got my all-in called by Q9 and k8... The queen hit and then the King hit..twice. Going from best hand to third best in the space of two minutes is MOST disheartening!! :)
    Posted by LML
    Yikes, called by rubbish, and they say Sky Poker is fixed?, how unlucky can you get?, still you outlasted your colleagues :), just remember, they cant do it every time BEHAVE ;), but VWD for last longer :) and thank you for letting us know
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Yes. I outlasted Both Tikay and Rich... for the third time.. and then got my all-in called by Q9 and k8... The queen hit and then the King hit..twice. Going from best hand to third best in the space of two minutes is MOST disheartening!! :)
    Posted by LML
       Ouch !  Unlucky Lisa,  That sounds like you've   just joined my club !! 

Rather  exclusive that one    !!   

It's called,  "If the turn dont get ya the river will Club"   :))
  • Options
    Chompy_imoChompy_imo Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2010
    That Wednesday night donkament at Luton is a tez shambles these days. No play and no skill involved. Even Benny could cash. Thursday night is the future imo.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    That Wednesday night donkament at Luton is a tez shambles these days. No play and no skill involved. Even Benny could cash. Thursday night is the future imo.
    Posted by Chompy_imo

Ha ha ha ha ..Steady Chompy me ol mate  ! " Even Benny could cash ?"

That's a bit harsh,   true,   but harsh ....     :))