You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Help please - 10 seat tables?

--bigjl----bigjl-- Member Posts: 5
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone

I'm quite new to playing a bit more actively on Sky and was well chuffed to get a seat at Luton but I am struggling a bit with everything online being at short handed (6 seat) tables.

Apologies if this has been done to death but does anyone think it would be a good idea if say one of the flagship 8pm MTTs a week was 10 handed rather than 6 handed as it would give stick in the muds like me a bit more chance.

Also are there any 10 seat cash tables about at the 0.20/0.40 or 0.25/0.50 sort of level. There seems to be a completely different dynamic to the 6 seat tables which seem to dominate the landscape here at Sky

I enjoy watching the 6 seaters on telly but I'm just not too hot at playing them!!

Any thoughts please?

Comments

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2010
    I had never sat at a 6 seater before I came to Sky. Now, I dont reckon I`d ever go back to 10 seater tables.  I thought they did 10 seater at all levels on here.

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Help please - 10 seat tables?:
    Hello everyone I'm quite new to playing a bit more actively on Sky and was well chuffed to get a seat at Luton but I am struggling a bit with everything online being at short handed (6 seat) tables. Apologies if this has been done to death but does anyone think it would be a good idea if say one of the flagship 8pm MTTs a week was 10 handed rather than 6 handed as it would give stick in the muds like me a bit more chance. Also are there any 10 seat cash tables about at the 0.20/0.40 or 0.25/0.50 sort of level. There seems to be a completely different dynamic to the 6 seat tables which seem to dominate the landscape here at Sky I enjoy watching the 6 seaters on telly but I'm just not too hot at playing them!! Any thoughts please?
    Posted by --bigjl--
    Hi

Unfortunately, the software they use cannot handle 10 seater tables, and yes there are 10 seater tables :)