You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky POKER

hotflush67hotflush67 Member Posts: 18
edited May 2015 in Brags, Beats and Variance
I'm totally fuming with skypoker, on one occasion two well known players were working together to take me out.they said it via chat,I screenshot.it
I rang sky who said they would ring me back.give me my money back plus a goodwill gesture... What a load of rubbish .no refund no call.
Although not a priority user I spend easily 200 a week on here.I feel disgusted the way I have been treated... 

The site needs investigation and I will be taking this higher by seeing a solicitor need be.

I have. Now 379,000 hand s shot....river,river....SKY river I play 10 hours some days

Comments

• Options
    whitebeastwhitebeast Member Posts: 227
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION:
    I'm totally fuming with skypoker, on one occasion two well known players were working together to take me out.they said it via chat,I screenshot.it I rang sky who said they would ring me back.give me my money back plus a goodwill gesture... What a load of rubbish .no refund no call. Although not a priority user I spend easily 200 a week on here.I feel disgusted the way I have been treated...  The site needs investigation and I will be taking this higher by seeing a solicitor need be. The site is not true to the game. I have. Now 379,000 hand s shot....river,river....SKY river I play 10 hours some days so I know it's a sham  SHAM SERVICE AND RIGGED
    Posted by hotflush67
    This does not just happen on sky you must be a massive fool to think so I can asure you things like this happen on every single poker site there is no way of stopping it. You may class it as "cheating" "Sham" and "Rigged" But 2 players deciding to not play each other in a hand is neither cheating a sham or rigged It maybe morally wrong but its not Agaisnt the rules as far as I know off I maybe be wronng. At the end of the day it all comes down to who has the best hand and there is no way ANYONE can fix that. so you may think your being cheated out but you still decide your own fate when the cards are dealt and the hand is played.
  • Options
    lovejunkylovejunky Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION:
    I'm totally fuming with skypoker, on one occasion two well known players were working together to take me out.they said it via chat,I screenshot.it I rang sky who said they would ring me back.give me my money back plus a goodwill gesture... What a load of rubbish .no refund no call. Although not a priority user I spend easily 200 a week on here.I feel disgusted the way I have been treated...  The site needs investigation and I will be taking this higher by seeing a solicitor need be. The site is not true to the game. I have. Now 379,000 hand s shot....river,river....SKY river I play 10 hours some days so I know it's a sham  SHAM SERVICE AND RIGGED
    Posted by hotflush67
    If they did indeed say they will refund your money , and present you with a goodwill gesture ,
    Then give them time , they will do it . If not , then maybe give them a call in a few days .
    Slagging them off on here is not going to solve nothing , and will not help your situation .
    Ps - it's not rigged - get real 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,150
    edited May 2015

Congrats on your efforts so far in this week's Mayhem Freeroll Leaderboard.

Week 2 Leaderboard - Monday 11th - Sunday 17th May

RankAliasBounty CountPrize
    1stEssexphil16£3,200 Viva Las Vegas Package
    2ndlifemoron15£500
    3rdpearson14£250
    4th1tsonly1yf13£150
    5thRobbo6711£62.50
    6thhayleyc211£62.50
    7thhotflush6711£62.50
  • Options
    lovejunkylovejunky Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION:
    Congrats on your efforts so far in this week's Mayhem Freeroll Leaderboard. Week 2 Leaderboard - Monday 11th - Sunday 17th May Rank Alias Bounty Count Prize 1st Essexphil 16 £3,200 Viva Las Vegas Package 2nd lifemoron 15 £500 3rd pearson 14 £250 4th 1tsonly1yf 13 £150 5th Robbo67 11 £62.50 6th hayleyc2 11 £62.50 7th hotflush67 11 £62.50
    Posted by Tikay10
    His solicitor will probably not be privy to that piece of information  tikay;-)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,150
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION : His solicitor will probably not be privy to that piece of information  tikay;-)
    Posted by lovejunky
    Well he best not look on the "Mayhem Freerolls Blog" thread then, here 

More seriously, I think hotflush just had a bad hour or two, & maybe tilted a bit. Most of us have been there, done that.

At 3am he was very cross with Sky Poker, & at 5am he was loving the Mayhem Freerolls success he was having.

I hope he continues to do well in the Mayhem Freerolls, too.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    edited May 2015
    OP-I am a Solicitor, and glad to help.

Here's some free advice-calm down.

GL in the Mayhems....think i used up all my luck on the first day!
  • Options
    Sky_DanSky_Dan Member Posts: 589
    edited May 2015
    Hi,

I will look into your query sharpish...
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited May 2015
    On Monday I was flying in the Mayhem FR. I was first for about 20 minutes and had over 110k in chips maybe more. Then I hit a wall and the flop wasn't kind to me. I played it right and I went out. So what I didn't Tilt. I had the best run in Mayhem so far. I got 8 heads! Why scream from the rooftops about collusion etc etc when you've already contacted Sky. Actually when did you contact Sky? How long ago? Investigating takes time. They won't get back to you with results straight away. Why didn't you contact them again to see what was going off? Very rarely do I tilt. I used to but hardly any more. If I lose a big pot, I sit out till I have calmed down and don't try and get my chips back up straight away or shake it off as I tell my team mates. As long as you still have chips you are still dangerous. Even if you are the shortest stack in the tournament. I have seen them go from virtually nothing to claw their way back up to challenge without collusion. Just because you have a lot of chips doesn't mean your going to win.

Good luck in the Mayhem
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    hotflush67 I have emailed you and sent you a message via the forum...
  • Options
    hotflush67hotflush67 Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    With reference to all your answers... I know it is against sky rules to dumpchips,bet against someone when you know your friends cards etc.so don't tell me about this.
    I have only been playing a year but I now but I play 6/9 hours a day.I know the game,know sky,know players I play every day.
    I contacted sky and that's three times I have.waste of time.I enjoy the site and spend at least 50 pound a day on here.sometimes I'm up or down. Does not bother me,as I enjoy poker.

However I draw the line when two poker players who are well known tell me they are working together to take me out.by raising,going all in to take my chips.when I told them I had screenshot this they because �� worried.I still see these two players are still playing. Sky are happy to take my money but not happy to refund my payment or the goodwill gesture I was promised. The statements made by the players is there in black and white.I think I will start naming and shaming these two players.
    SKY STILL HAVENT EMAILED ME.I WILL BE NAMING AND SHAMING AND UF NOT CORRECTLY SEEN TO CONTACT LOCAL PRESS.DISGUSTED.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited May 2015
    With reference to all your answers... I know it is against sky rules to dumpchips,bet against someone when you know your friends cards etc.so don't tell me about this. I have only been playing a year but I now but I play 6/9 hours a day.I know the game,know sky,know players I play every day. I contacted sky and that's three times I have.waste of time.I enjoy the site and spend at least 50 pound a day on here.sometimes I'm up or down. Does not bother me,as I enjoy poker. However I draw the line when two poker players who are well known tell me they are working together to take me out.by raising,going all in to take my chips.when I told them I had screenshot this they because �� worried.I still see these two players are still playing. Sky are happy to take my money but not happy to refund my payment or the goodwill gesture I was promised. The statements made by the players is there in black and white.I think I will start naming and shaming these two players. SKY STILL HAVENT EMAILED ME.I WILL BE NAMING AND SHAMING AND UF NOT CORRECTLY SEEN TO CONTACT LOCAL PRESS.DISGUSTED.
    Posted by hotflush67
    Don't know if you've maybe missed Dan's reply above (?)

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited May 2015
    With reference to all your answers... I know it is against sky rules to dumpchips,bet against someone when you know your friends cards etc.so don't tell me about this. I have only been playing a year but I now but I play 6/9 hours a day.I know the game,know sky,know players I play every day. I contacted sky and that's three times I have.waste of time.I enjoy the site and spend at least 50 pound a day on here.sometimes I'm up or down. Does not bother me,as I enjoy poker. However I draw the line when two poker players who are well known tell me they are working together to take me out.by raising,going all in to take my chips.when I told them I had screenshot this they because �� worried.I still see these two players are still playing. Sky are happy to take my money but not happy to refund my payment or the goodwill gesture I was promised. The statements made by the players is there in black and white.I think I will start naming and shaming these two players. SKY STILL HAVENT EMAILED ME.I WILL BE NAMING AND SHAMING AND UF NOT CORRECTLY SEEN TO CONTACT LOCAL PRESS.DISGUSTED.
    Posted by hotflush67
    All the way to local press?!

Calm your passions, it's being dealt with.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    OP, I sent you an email at 10:37am. Please check your inbox and I will deal with your inquiry.

I need details of the tournament that was played and the players you believe may have been colluding.

Thanks

Dan
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    You deleted it but I just saw that.

How many accounts do you hold hotflush? You just posted and snap deleted under a different alias.

Edit - the alias was ANTC4, their first post.
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited May 2015
    You deleted it but I just saw that. How many accounts do you hold hotflush? You just posted and snap deleted under a different alias. Edit - the alias was ATC1, their first post.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    there is something peculiar going on.  so many newbies complaing about this and that.  then look what transpires.

• Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited May 2015
    You deleted it but I just saw that. How many accounts do you hold hotflush? You just posted and snap deleted under a different alias. Edit - the alias was ATC1, their first post.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Interesting.

You mean deleted his own post, or a hotflush one?
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited May 2015
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I think you will find it was ANTC4
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION : I think you will find it was ANTC4
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Ah apologies, I only got a brief glimpse of the post because I went to quote it and as I did that it had disappeared. Will amend my post now to reflect the correct alias, I was close ;)
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited May 2015

is ANTC4 telepathic?

• Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER NEEDS INVESTIGATION : Interesting. You mean deleted his own post, or a hotflush one?
    Posted by Slipwater
    Did a post under a new account saying they were going to the press, and we're gonna name and shame etc (words to that effect), and it was gone in a blink of an eye.

However, before that blink a couple of us saw it :)