You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

buddies

hagans03hagans03 Member Posts: 50
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all how do u add friends looked everywere but cant find how to do it please let me knw  cheers

Comments

• Options
    IRONCLADIRONCLAD Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2010

I think you go onto your profile page and add them there

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    click on the persons name you would like to add, goto their profile then you will see add friend option.
    It will show up on your profile once they accept
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: buddies:
    click on the persons name you would like to add, goto their profile then you will see add friend option. It will show up on your profile once they accept
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Ive clicked on there name when in play and it brings up just a box were u can make notes about them how do u get on there pofile page
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: buddies : Ive clicked on there name when in play and it brings up just a box were u can make notes about them how do u get on there pofile page
    Posted by hagans03
    Click on their names when you see a post by them in the forum.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: buddies : Click on their names when you see a post by them in the forum.
    Posted by MereNovice
    cheers  is this the only way to add them.If they dont post anything then u cant add them if this is right then sky should do something to make it easier to add frieds
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: buddies : cheers  is this the only way to add them.If they dont post anything then u cant add them if this is right then sky should do something to make it easier to add frieds
    Posted by hagans03

Click on "My Profile" which is towards the top of this window in the middle.
    Then select "Search For Friend".
    Enter the person's name here and click on the name that is shown.
    Then click on the blue box that says "Add me as a friend".