You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

one good reason

downswingdownswing Member Posts: 7
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
i play on a few online poker sites and live games wanted to have a look at sky poker joined yesterday had a game or two and to be quite frank the bad beats were a joke can you convince me to play poker here or was i just having a bad day

ps im not a rigtard in anyway before you start lol

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to one good reason:
    i play on a few online poker sites and live games wanted to have a look at sky poker joined yesterday had a game or two and to be quite frank the bad beats were a joke can you convince me to play poker here or was i just having a bad day ps im not a rigtard in anyway before you start lol
    Posted by downswing
    Hi downswing, and welcome to Sky Poker, we are all a friendly bunch here...

The bad beats you get on Sky Poker will be the same as on any other site and in any live game. Why?, because, poker is poker. 

I'm sorry that you had a bad day yesterday, but you might have a good day today or tomorrow. its swings and roundabouts mate.

And im not quite sure what a "rigtard" is but i wouldn't dream of calling anyone it...

Welcome and good luck

Hoggers

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    welcome ,

what other sites have you played on ?

this info may help us to convince you !
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lol a rigtard someone who calls the sites rigged lol

anyway thanks for the response i did get some free welcome cash so will have a few more go's

cheers gl at the tables
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    with a user ID like yours, it was always gonna happen as the poker gods like a good laugh tbf.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: one good reason:
    welcome , what other sites have you played on ? this info may help us to convince you !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

hi IRISH i mostly play at a well known 3d poker site dont do to bad there 2 other well known uk sites which i have done terrible lol i have had sky for years and watch sky poker from time to time so thought i have a go and the lure of free start up cash was to much not to sign up
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    Where's my free cash?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: one good reason : try the deepstacks you have more scope on them. a lot more time for the right moves, but badbeats are in general the same on 5/6 sites i have or am playing on.   gl to you on here, hope it changes for you, over and out roborover !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    that's because you'll find all the donks and fishies on them lool
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: one good reason : that's because you'll find all the donks and fishies on them lool
    Posted by loonytoons
    OI cheeky mare

• Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    i play on a few online poker sites and live games wanted to have a look at sky poker joined yesterday had a game or two and to be quite frank the bad beats were a joke can you convince me to play poker here or was i just having a bad day ps im not a rigtard in anyway before you start lol
    Posted by downswing
    Any pocket pair below KK always gets outdrawn, usually on the river. Its programmed into the software for certain players. Sky changes the list of players every few days. I'm on the current list and it sounds like you are also.
  • Options
    charlyb8charlyb8 Member Posts: 66
    edited January 2010
    Are you saying then,that theres a handicapping sytem for players,the better you are the more of a handicap or vise verser.Or are you saying its something simlar.Would be interested to know more about this.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Are you saying then,that theres a handicapping sytem for players,the better you are the more of a handicap or vise verser.Or are you saying its something simlar.Would be interested to know more about this.
    Posted by charlyb8

Well I couldn't win an a**e kicking contest with a one-legged man on here so I'd like to think there is ......... but I don't.
  • Options
    charlyb8charlyb8 Member Posts: 66
    edited January 2010
    Put it this way then,as seagull surjested,things are being programmed into the computer for certain players if you have below poc Kings,if this is the case then there is some kind of help to players or none players as the case may be.Which is saying there is some kind of handicap or point system in operation.Which i wouldnt have thought could be done unless built into the system.Is what i am hearing true or not.Would be nice to have this verified.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Put it this way then,as seagull surjested,things are being programmed into the computer for certain players if you have below poc Kings,if this is the case then there is some kind of help to players or none players as the case may be.Which is saying there is some kind of handicap or point system in operation.Which i wouldnt have thought could be done unless built into the system.Is what i am hearing true or not.Would be nice to have this verified.
    Posted by charlyb8
    Anyone who took my post as a serious one is a danger to society!!!!
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    loved your post seagull \o/
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oh seagull read the original post

ps im not a rigtard in anyway before you start lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oh seagull read the original post ps im not a rigtard in anyway before you start lol
    Posted by downswing
    I know, I know, but one or two others took my post seriously i think. Unless they were also having a joke.
  • Options
    Hel_RaiserHel_Raiser Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Posted by downswing
    I have to agree with you , i dont play anymore on this site , its like they have it in for me , too many ridiculous bad beats , ie dealt pock A raised it , got re raised went all in he followed with pock 8s , flop comes K , 3 , 2 , 8 ,8 , and , and many more bad beats , too numerous to mention
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    whats ironic is i did just get beat with a pair of kings big raise got called with queen anyway the flop looked safe both all in guy has queen 5 queen is allready out there hits 5 on the river seeya lol

edit just looked at the hand history he had hit two pair before the river

ps can you post hand historys here
  • Options
    Hel_RaiserHel_Raiser Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    In Response to one good reason : I have to agree with you , i dont play anymore on this site , its like they have it in for me , too many ridiculous bad beats , ie dealt pock A raised it , got re raised went all in he followed with pock 8s , flop comes A , 9 , 10 , 8 , 8  , and , and many more bad beats , too numerous to mention
    Posted by Hel_Raiser
    So its not just me
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    whats ironic is i did just get beat with a pair of kings big raise got called with queen anyway the flop looked safe both all in guy has queen 5 queen is allready out there hits 5 on the river seeya lol edit just looked at the hand history he had hit two pair before the river ps can you post hand historys here
    Posted by downswing
    Just select and copy all the hand history and paste it into your post. it doesnt look right until you post and then it all gets formatted properly