You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
a very welldone m8.

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    thats very impressive
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    Very well deserved

Best of luck DOHHHHHHH
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making in through to the total player:
    Very well deserved Best of luck DOHHHHHHH
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Who were the other 2 by the way?, i missed it!
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited January 2010
     yep well done mate
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited January 2010
    wd dohhhh, gl in the rest of competition
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    I missed this ........ but I'm not surprised. Well done JJ.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    edited January 2010
    congrats dohhh if anyone deserves a go at this comp you do pal well done
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Wow this is unbelievable! - And such a turn around from the first post I ever made on these forums. I came onto your site and acted like a complete no b ed, (theres no alternative term for it im afraid, sorry) - I got on peoples nerves, was rude, offensive and just **** annoying. I had no idea how tight the community was, and now Im on the forum every day and talking reguarly with u guys about the game we all love.

For u guys to even give me the time of day after a start like that is incredible, and I see this nomination as me having fixed these blemishes and a chance to put em to bed for good. This isnt but t licking btw, Im still gonna be myself in the forums, and if I disagree with something u will know about it ;)

After missing out on week 2 of total player, when being nominated for Matt's team, I went away and worked at my game, posted hands and spoke to fellow players about hands. I made it my mission to prove Matt wrong, and although I didnt make his team, a week later Ive managed to catch Davids eye, so taking the crown of TP wud be a gr8 way to prove Matt wrong ;)

Anyway bak to my origonal point, to have a discussion started about me is wicked, especially by the Irishman who taught me alot about the community bak in the dark days :) Cheerz Bud.

Bring it on, DOHH!! :):):)
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited January 2010
    gohhhh dohhhh
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    DOHHHHHHH     glk  man    :)

To everyone else ....   glk and well done !!

• Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited January 2010
      I dont know if this is desrved. Just cos you got a few bits of luck whilst playing badly, they think you are great. I for one will not be backing you in anyway because you are just a luckbox,

P.S   well done mate
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making in through to the total player:
    Wow this is unbelievable! - And such a turn around from the first post I ever made on these forums. I came onto your site and acted like a complete no b ed, (theres no alternative term for it im afraid, sorry) - I got on peoples nerves, was rude, offensive and just **** annoying. I had no idea how tight the community was, and now Im on the forum every day and talking reguarly with u guys about the game we all love. For u guys to even give me the time of day after a start like that is incredible, and I see this nomination as me having fixed these blemishes and a chance to put em to bed for good. This isnt but t licking btw, Im still gonna be myself in the forums, and if I disagree with something u will know about it ;) After missing out on week 2 of total player, when being nominated for Matt's team, I went away and worked at my game, posted hands and spoke to fellow players about hands. I made it my mission to prove Matt wrong, and although I didnt make his team, a week later Ive managed to catch Davids eye, so taking the crown of TP wud be a gr8 way to prove Matt wrong ;) Anyway bak to my origonal point, to have a discussion started about me is wicked, especially by the Irishman who taught me alot about the community bak in the dark days :) Cheerz Bud. Bring it on, DOHH!! :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Dohhhhhh you deserve it m8, i always knew you were a smart cookie:)  And its fair to say that you are now an integral and much respected member of this community and forum too. The dark days are behind us.

Fair play and best of luck over the next few weeks.

Hoggers
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2010
    Wow this is unbelievable! - And such a turn around from the first post I ever made on these forums. I came onto your site and acted like a complete no b ed, (theres no alternative term for it im afraid, sorry) - I got on peoples nerves, was rude, offensive and just **** annoying. I had no idea how tight the community was, and now Im on the forum every day and talking reguarly with u guys about the game we all love. For u guys to even give me the time of day after a start like that is incredible, and I see this nomination as me having fixed these blemishes and a chance to put em to bed for good. This isnt but t licking btw, Im still gonna be myself in the forums, and if I disagree with something u will know about it ;) After missing out on week 2 of total player, when being nominated for Matt's team, I went away and worked at my game, posted hands and spoke to fellow players about hands. I made it my mission to prove Matt wrong, and although I didnt make his team, a week later Ive managed to catch Davids eye, so taking the crown of TP wud be a gr8 way to prove Matt wrong ;) Anyway bak to my origonal point, to have a discussion started about me is wicked, especially by the Irishman who taught me alot about the community bak in the dark days :) Cheerz Bud. Bring it on, DOHH!! :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

NO NO YOUR STILL A NO BED M8 LOL
    WELL DONE YOU DO DESERVE IT AND ALL THE BEST WITH THE REST OF THE PROCESS

COL

• Options
    joemorrisjoemorris Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010

congratulations to dohhhhh fantastic news. although i beleive u should bring back the dark daysd you cant beat a bit of banter but im pleased for ya clefty i want 10% of your future earnings

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    Congratulations mate
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player:
    congratulations to dohhhhh fantastic news. although i beleive u should bring back the dark daysd you cant beat a bit of banter but im pleased for ya clefty i want 10% of your future earnings
    Posted by joemorris
    U can have 10% of my winnings since recieving the total player call, u owe me 25 quid! haha. Cheerz cocka
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited January 2010
    Wow dohhh well done mate!

Was on the toilet when i heard, i then ran buttttt naked into my living room when i heard them say DOHHHHHHH haha

All the best buddy
  • Options
    joemorrisjoemorris Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    hahaha they think your a rough diamond by the way you play and talk haha wait till they see you i dread to think what they will think
  • Options
    jakallyjakally Member Posts: 421
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player:
    Wow dohhh well done mate! Was on the toilet when i heard, i then ran buttttt naked into my living room when i heard them say DOHHHHHHH haha All the best buddy
    Posted by HartshorN

This is what TP is all about IMO............. people standing in their living rooms, with their trousers round their ankles, shouting, 'Dohhhhhhhhhhhh...'.

Well done Dohhhhh BTW.

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    Wow dohhh well done mate! Was on the toilet when i heard, i then ran buttttt naked into my living room when i heard them say DOHHHHHHH haha All the best buddy
    Posted by HartshorN
    hope you didn't sit on the couch,

your female controller would not be impressed.