You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does Bennydip2 look like paul weller?????

N1CKN1CK Member Posts: 1,453
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
you know paul weller the singer formely from The Jam

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    Nothing like him m8 lol

ps  how many you had 2nite?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Ive heard of him! Early candidate for 'funniest discussion thread title' of the year.

lolol - cant vote tho, I guess I have to go for the Whos Paul Weller option?

DOHH
  • Options
    N1CKN1CK Member Posts: 1,453
    edited January 2010
    DAM..... i knew i should of put Bernie Ecclestone instead
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Does Bennydip2 look like paul weller?????:
    DAM..... i knew i should of put Bernie Ecclestone instead
    Posted by N1CK

lol, now your on to something!:)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Paul Weller  .. I dont think so, were closely related only in that I was one  of the original  MOD's in the  70's  he came later ...    :))

Had you have said .. Rudi Voller you'd be close

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    bernie! bernie! bernie! - not Nolan lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There  ya go  .. Paul dont think so ?    Rudi  'who' ?   Benny  thats  not him ?

Confused . com
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

lololol that Rudi Voller is brilliant, as is the Bernie Ecclestone! haha This is the funniest thread Ive read since using the forums on SP! haha I got such an imature sense of humour cnt stop laughing. The fact that the fella in question is making suggestions makes it soooo funny lololol - anymore forum regular lookalikes on here???

Benny, I was talking to Mick Green yest, he mentioned u know alot about players who get sponsored to play poker, are there any of those on here that u know of? or is it only the larger sites?

Are there any free poker sites that track your cash game results in the sharkscope kinda style?

DOHH
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    absolutely 100% yes he does look like paul weller i thught that the 1st time i saw that pic. anjie x
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Does Bennydip2 look like paul weller?????:
    lololol that Rudi Voller is brilliant, as is the Bernie Ecclestone! haha This is the funniest thread Ive read since using the forums on SP! haha I got such an imature sense of humour cnt stop laughing. The fact that the fella in question is making suggestions makes it soooo funny lololol - anymore forum regular lookalikes on here??? Benny, I was talking to Mick Green yest, he mentioned u know alot about players who get sponsored to play poker, are there any of those on here that u know of? or is it only the larger sites? Are there any free poker sites that track your cash game results in the sharkscope kinda style? DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi Dohhhhhhhh,  First  let me say  very well done on getting  into the Total Player here on Sky and  you need to  concentrate on that firstly because this is a chance that may never come your  way  again !!

I   do  or did  know plenty  about sponsored players and have many friends who play that way.
    There have been players   who Tony,  James and Richard  Interview here on Skypoker  that are sponsored by different poker companies, you would be surprised at who ..  BUT There are others not famous who grind  away day in day out on a computer .. many are unemployed claiming benefits and think it's a good way to live,? 
     can you believe that  ???  
    Alot of these online players will look back at some  point,  and wonder  where their life has gone, because they wont have any memories of live poker or life it self ..

All my good memories are of live poker,  even when I have won tournaments online i didn't get  a buzz from them in fact the next day  I didn't  feel  any different ..

However  winning a live event and your on 'cloud 9'  for  weeks afterwards  !!

Your question of players here, playing while being sponsored by another  company ? I very much doubt that :))

And there is a site  with sofware that  can graph and track your game on a daily basis giving excate percentage reading  with  full gross profit/loss graphs over what ever time scale needed ...   However  I cant  give those details here ! 

So good luck with your  new challenge and give it your best  shot .. I'm rooting for you   :))  benny