You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

My youtube channel

The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
edited July 2015 in Strategy
Hi all

I have a youtube channel where I post video's of myself playing online poker and my latest video is a short session I played on Sky Poker that I thought might be interesting to share with you.

Apologies to the mods if this post is out of order.

If it is allowed to stay, I hope at least some of you enjoy my work.

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,925
    edited June 2015
    In Response to My youtube channel:
    Hi all I have a youtube channel where I post video's of myself playing online poker and my latest video is a short session I played on Sky Poker that I thought might be interesting to share with you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CYdOwj3iQIbMEbWeOW2NQ/videos Apologies to the mods if this post is out of order. If it is allowed to stay, I hope at least some of you enjoy my work.
    Posted by The--Don
    Tight fold on table 2 @ 5 mins 40 secs! ;)

gl with the vids! 
  • The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: My youtube channel:
    In Response to My youtube channel : Tight fold on table 2 @ 5 mins 40 secs! ;) gl with the vids! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Haha, yeah :)

I noticed that when I watched it back. Not my finest hour :)
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,925
    edited June 2015

You ask for feedback at the end of the video, overall I enjoyed it. I would watch again for sure, I checked out a couple of others you've made and would prefer to watch sky although I'm sure that's just because I play here and also haven't played any zoom/rush/snap/FF cash either. 

Would prefer more poker analysis rather than game selection 'strategy' but I'm sure with longer/future videos that'll happen. 

You filled the time well between the 'action', at no point were there any prolongued pauses so my attention never drifted away from the vid. 

To be uber critical the sound was a little muffled, dunno if it was your mic, or because it was early morning or whatever. But still fine, certainly nothing that would put me off wanting to watch again. 

Hope to see more Sky stuff up!

Cheers for posting. 
    edited June 2015
    A few people have said the sound is a touch muffled but I'm not sure how to improve it.

I have just bought a new headset but I'm a bit of a technophobe and don't know if I can improve toe sound by fiddling with the settings or not.

Thanks for the feedback. I rarely talk too much about game selection but with just playing two tables, there are often long intervals between playable hands, so I just tried to fill it with something that is hopefully relevant.

I have withdrawn my roll from 888 today, it takes 3 days to leave the account and I intend on playing much more on Sky, so hopefully I'll be making more videos.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2015
    How much Irn Bru do you drink whilst playing?/
    edited July 2015
    Made another Sky Poker video today, I hope you enjoy it.