You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKPC Start Date

LukeFullerLukeFuller Member Posts: 39
edited August 2015 in The Sky Poker Tour
Just wondering what day Satelitees will be entered into the UKPC Event because last year it was the Thursday for me but it's not overly clear at the moment, 19th-23rd August. Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    edited July 2015
    In Response to UKPC Start Date:
    Just wondering what day Satelitees will be entered into the UKPC Event because last year it was the Thursday for me but it's not overly clear at the moment, 19th-23rd August. Cheers
    Posted by LukeFuller
    Hi Luke,

The default date for all Sky Poker Qualifiers is Friday 21st August. ALL Sky Poker qualifiers will be entered for that day.

If you need to vary that, drop a PM to SPT (Rich Pre) or myself, & we'll see if it can be arranged.
  • Options
    LukeFullerLukeFuller Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Start Date:
    In Response to UKPC Start Date : Hi Luke, The default date for all Sky Poker Qualifiers is Friday 21st August. ALL Sky Poker qualifiers will be entered for that day. If you need to vary that, drop a PM to SPT (Rich Pre) or myself, & we'll see if it can be arranged.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay Friday 21st is great because I only have to book a couple days off work instead of the whole week, cheers.
  • Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited July 2015
    See you there :)

• Options
    mossleymossley Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2015
    Hi Tony 

I won entry last night to the UKPC  6 max game. Would it be possible for me to play the Thursday Day 1 please?
    Dave

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Hi Tony  I won entry last night to the UKPC  6 max game. Would it be possible for me to play the Thursday Day 1 please? Dave
    Posted by mossley
    Hi Dave,

Yes, of course.

If you could arrive around 30 minutes before the start time, & come & see Rich Prew or myself, we will sort it.

Please note there are TWO flights on the Thursday - 1pm & 6pm.

Congrats on winning the seat, now get the job finished.
  • Options
    mossleymossley Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Start Date : Hi Dave, Yes, of course. If you could arrive around 30 minutes before the start time, & come & see Rich Prew or myself, we will sort it.   Please note there are TWO flights on the Thursday - 1pm & 6pm. Congrats on winning the seat, now get the job finished.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Will try my best, cheers mate you are a superstar :-)
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited August 2015

I think the default time on Friday 21st is 1pm (DAY1C) for Satellite qualifiers, however if someone could please confirm it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Graham

• Options
    edited August 2015

Hi Graham,

CONFIRMED.

If anyone wants to play on any other opening day or flight (there are 5 flights over 3 different days) just let SPT-Rich or myself know, please, & we'll sort it. Give us a bit of notice though, don't poll up at a minute to starting time.