You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RIP FlyingDagg

GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
edited July 2015 in The Rail
Didn't want to lose his poignant message to us, should his thread get deleted as he is no longer with us

Comments

• Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited July 2015
    News from FlyingDagg
    posted at 29/5/2015 1:57 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

FlyingDagg
    First: 15/3/2011
    Last: 25/6/2015
    As some of you know I have been rather ill lately. The cause turned out to be jaundice and I have been released from hospital today after 3 weeks. I feel a lot better but I'm very tired and get out of breath very easily. The jaundice has cleared up almost but the reason for the jaundice is a lot more serious. After various minor ops and scans I have been diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas. The cancer has already spread to my liver and I'm afraid is terminal. If I can build my strength up after the jaundice there may be a chance I would be strong enough for chemo but I'm afraid this is the only option open to me now. If I can have the chemo the best I can hope for is that it gives me more time.

I don't really know what else to say apart from thank you for the good wishes I've already received and my poker career isn't quite over yet.