You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Married

2»

Comments

• Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited August 2015
    The easiest way not to be liked is to want to be liked, as soon as peoples opinions bother you then you wont ever be happy, there is 3200 people playing sky poker right now. by law of averages 33% will be married, so roughly 1000, of that 1000 the odds are that 3 people playing right now also have anniversaries today, and if people started wishing happy anniversary and happy birthday and every other occasion the forum would become a pretty awful place to visit.

PS Happy anniversary
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,701
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Married:
    How is this thread still open?  It has absolutely nothing to do with anything and it's open. This kind of thread is probably disincentivising others to post legitimate questions because it seems like such a troll forum. I remember a couple of years back my interesting DYM thread got deleted after about a day, I've forgotten the exact reason why but it was for sure poker related, and this somehow is allowed to stand?  So, the question is, is this actually a poker forum or some kind of free for all and whoever posts the worst thread gets a free token? I think there's a section called "the rail" which I believe actively encourages pointless posts, so perhaps this is your place. 
    Posted by percival09
    stop being such a douch bag its paigeses thread, let it go, not everything is all about poker,thers more in life than a game of cards ffs
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited August 2015
    not everything is about poker, I do agree. I'm fairly sure that everything is about poker in poker chat though, and that is my point. 

I'm not the one throwing out insults. 
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Married : stop being such a douch bag its paigeses thread, let it go, not everything is all about poker,thers more in life than a game of cards ffs
    Posted by stokefc
    When its in poker chat then surely it should be about poker? There is different sections for non poker talk. When people look in poker chat they expect....chat about poker!
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited August 2015
    Funny how many peeps on this thread haven't even been alive 33 years never mind married that long. 
    VWP paige

• Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited August 2015
    Moved this to the Rail.

A very happy Anniversary Trish. 
  • Options
    DESERTTURKDESERTTURK Member Posts: 143
    edited August 2015
    Happy anniversary paige and many more to come :)))))))))))))
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,472
    edited August 2015

Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs Paige.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited August 2015
    I did wish you happy anniversary but on the wrong thread :) I hope you had a lovely day x
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited August 2015
    Funny how many peeps on this thread haven't even been alive 33 years never mind married that long.  VWP paige
    Posted by GELDY
    Yeah, shame on Jordz for not being 33 years old yet.