You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Clash of Clans

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2015 in The Rail
OK I was wondering if this was too sad to post, but I saw Splashies posted about Candy Crush and that's FAR worse! (P.S Level 279 for me) lol. 

Anyone on here play? I started a new clan with the g/f (Who's a lot better than me in many ways). and we're looking for new members so we can get wars going. Let me know if you want to join, if there's quite a few we could actually change it to a Skypoker Clan! :)

Comments

• mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    edited September 2015
    Awwww haha! <3
  • percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited September 2015
    In Response to Clash of Clans:
    OK I was wondering if this was too sad to post, but I saw Splashies posted about Candy Crush and that's FAR worse! (P.S Level 279 for me) lol.  Anyone on here play? I started a new clan with the g/f (Who's a lot better than me in many ways). and we're looking for new members so we can get wars going. Let me know if you want to join, if there's quite a few we could actually change it to a Skypoker Clan! :)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Charlestown, you didn't wonder long enough
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited September 2015
    In Response to Clash of Clans:
    OK I was wondering if this was too sad to post, but I saw Splashies posted about Candy Crush and that's FAR worse! (P.S Level 279 for me) lol.  Anyone on here play? I started a new clan with the g/f (Who's a lot better than me in many ways). and we're looking for new members so we can get wars going. Let me know if you want to join, if there's quite a few we could actually change it to a Skypoker Clan! :)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I 3b to 596.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2015
    Fold