You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone else having system problems?????

Marvel7Marvel7 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Apologies as i expect this has been a thread before but I have been expeirencing system problems tonight as my computer is freezing and I'm getting timed out before I have been able to act several times tonight . I'm trying to rule out why this is happening

a) what is the best software to install so SKY poker run better?
b) is it cos I will need to clear some of the cr@p of my computer to free up more memory
c) was any one else suffering the same problems tonight

Can't think of any more potential reasons

Comments

• Options
    timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
    edited January 2010
    hiya it allways happens on my computer to i enter a 5 pounds nlhu sit and go and didnt see 1 hand the whole game he just kept stealing the blinds i contacted the sky people and they said deleate your browsing history ?? lol mental never mind it only seems to happen on sky poker mate either stop for the night or play on the other sites
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Not particuarly but I wish I'd had them 10 mins ago!

Im always fighting against the connection/comp m8, Ur not alone!

DOHH
  • Options
    rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Anyone else having system problems?????:
    Apologies as i expect this has been a thread before but I have been expeirencing system problems tonight as my computer is freezing and I'm getting timed out before I have been able to act several times tonight . I'm trying to rule out why this is happening a) what is the best software to install so SKY poker run better? b) is it cos I will need to clear some of the cr@p of my computer to free up more memory c) was any one else suffering the same problems tonight Can't think of any more potential reasons
    Posted by Marvel7

What is the spec of your PC?

here is a few reasons why this may happen.
    />not enough RAM.
    />graphics card (can you accelerate you graphic how much memory is being used)
    />processor.
    />flash player up to date.
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Anyone else having system problems?????:
    Apologies as i expect this has been a thread before but I have been expeirencing system problems tonight as my computer is freezing and I'm getting timed out before I have been able to act several times tonight . I'm trying to rule out why this is happening a) what is the best software to install so SKY poker run better? b) is it cos I will need to clear some of the cr@p of my computer to free up more memory c) was any one else suffering the same problems tonight Can't think of any more potential reasons
    Posted by Marvel7
    Check if you have enough free RAM. In Task Manager you can see physical memory and free memory. If free memory is less than, say 100MB, you need more RAM.