You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTER CASH - Make Your Play!

Comments

• Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2010
    im undecided what id do here because of the shortie, so i rekon its one where its bet to make let the time bar run down and poss make a bad fold,sigh and move onto the next hand
  • Options
    zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited January 2010
    I'm replying to you as well cause I think your play is that bad. I'm trying to make you realise a huge leak in your game, obviously you don't care so I won't say any more.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010
    Who are you to analyse my game? Im open to suggestions and opinions, and always willing to discuss hands, but for you to blatantly say there is a leak in my game I think is well out of order.

Come play me.

DOHH
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    This would be an instant fold for me in this position.
    Firstly, I hate playing J's. It is either all in or fold pre-flop depending on the make-up of the table.
    If I called, the shortie is going to push with any paint and with the BB a calling station, I would not be in a very good situation with a 50% chance of an overcard on the flop and at least one of the players would have that overcard.
    If I fold now at least I have saved some of my cash for a better spot later.
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited January 2010
    dont take it so personally dohhh

fwiw i shove everytime here

a player who gets to showdown 57% is a player i want to get my stack in against his range is massiveeeeeeeeeee here and the shortie is an irelevance imo
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010

I think its fine to see a flop here or to make a raise. if i raise to 70 i can still fold to a reshove.

I dont think i am folding, because my jacks could well be the best hand.

Having said the above if im running bad, i snap fold lol!

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,919
    edited January 2010

Voting is now 8-2-1-3........
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Me n u against the world Gregg!!!!

Btw I'm trying to get the other MC table going, wheres TOMMYD when u need him!!

Been sat on my own for an hour :( I gave up!

DOHH
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,919
    edited January 2010

MasterCash Table 10 is currently 5 handed, & MasterCash Table 9 just has Doh sitting in.

The Show starts, Live, at 8pm, so if you want to be featured, go & bash up Doh - now.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - Make Your Play!:
    Me n u against the world Gregg!!!! Btw I'm trying to get the other MC table going, wheres TOMMYD when u need him!! Been sat on my own for an hour :( I gave up! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Might join you in a bit m8
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    was gonna play, but totally forgot I had a friends birthday thing tonight so its off to Watford for some amazing nightlife and chavvy drunk girls weeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2010
    I am personally just calling here, with multiple reasons for this.

Looking at the stack sizes cover both the MP player and the BB, also with the raises as they were I am sensing AK AQ possibly and obviously the chance of a pocket pair higher than J's but the odds are in our favour to call with a fiarly good knowledge we are infront.

I know that MP still has to make his decision and if he shoves then I will have to fold putting him on K's or A's, but as it stands I reckon I would call, if the flop brings overcards to my Jacks then I may be inclined to call then.

This was a tricky one but all the same I may have to call.
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010

im due a win with JJ,after a succession of gettin them beat,and for that reason(no faffing about) im pushing them all in..,no call for me,may well be ahead,and if not can still win...with some overdue lukk..

• Options
    hagans03hagans03 Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2010
    well with being a low stake player and scared of losing loads i would call lol
  • Options
    amigos2amigos2 Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    In Response to MASTER CASH - Make Your Play!:
    Good day to you all. Today's MYP is a bit different - we don't even see a Flop - but it's actually quite a tricky one. As usual, there's no real right or wrong, but what's more important, is WHAT you do, & WHY. Feel free either to reply on Thread, or e-Mail into the Show. We can only read fairly brief e-Mails on the Show, though. Usual e-addy, which is skyopen@bskyb.com Oh, & PLEASE use the Voting Option. Right, the hand itself is coming right up......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Min Raise and if he come back over with a large raise I fold, if he calls I find out what the flop gives me
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    my snap instinct here is to push push push all in ,

why because i think i AM FAVOURITE 60/40 ,

he may fold ,

he may be on ak,

he may get unlucky if he has over pair,

this is my honest opinion ,

good or bad play no matter !

over and out roborover .
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2010
    Hi Guys

This could come down to how we are playing, if your seeing cards and are playing well then you fold, but if you really are a TAG and not seen much in the way of cards then you would push back, why well inactivity breeds madness.

col
  • Options
    CardGeniusCardGenius Member Posts: 21
    edited January 2010
    I say fold if BB is a calling station and he has re re raised instead of called it shows a lot of strength likely to be AA KK or at best its a race and we dont want a race in a possible 3 way pot!
  • Options
    Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2010
    In response to Rich's comment about betting out with big hands.

I personally feel this is very opponent dependant, if I feel they will bet at me if I check then thats how I will play, but if they might call a small bet thinking it is weak or giving them the odds then a bet would be the right move.

I personally think its opponent dependant

Spike2120
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Was right, ZINGGGGGG ;)