You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

primo

hagans03hagans03 Member Posts: 50
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi all just wanted to know how people r getting on in the primo i'm new to sky and enjoying it loads.So far i come 11th in primo and got through from a £1.50 sat.I would like to know who has done well in primo and who has won it the most.Wonder if t.k or sky rich could help us out with this. gl all and hope to see u on the final table of primo if i get there lol

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2010
    n Response to primo:
    Hi all just wanted to know how people r getting on in the primo i'm new to sky and enjoying it loads.So far i come 11th in primo and got through from a £1.50 sat.I would like to know who has done well in primo and who has won it the most.Wonder if t.k or sky rich could help us out with this. gl all and hope to see u on the final table of primo if i get there lol  
    Posted by hagans03
    Quick update 30/1/10 won £1 sat now playin £7 sat will let u know how i get on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: primo:
    n Response to primo : Quick update 30/1/10 won £1 sat now playin £7 sat will let u know how i get on
    Posted by hagans03
    Gutted didnt make it oh well try next week
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    Won a BH early on this week so I'm treating myself to my first ever Primo,  Will let you know 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Got through to the primo once by way of 2 sats then first hand had my AA v AK and 2 K's came on the flop, one hand lol, then sky steveM gave me a freebie once and i got an hour and a half think i came about 150th