You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how are these names allowed?

GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I was searching for someone and accidentally stumbled across these names, all genuine sky poker alius'

apologies for any offence but they are there for all to see

I guess they may well be removed or changed

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Greg.

To everyone who has had to endure these usernames in one way or another, we do sincerely apologise. These usernames are definitely not allowed. Unfortunately they do tend to go unnoticed from time to time as we depend on our players to report any offensive material or aliases. Unfortunately accounts that have very little activity tend to slip through and for this we apologise.

We have taken care of these offensive aliases now and they should be changed by the account holders in due course.

Please remember however to report any cases of abusive content or abusive names to our customer care team who will take the necessary action.

Thank you.

Sky_mod1

*EDIT TO ADD*

It seems that more contributions are being made to the thread.

Kindly refrain from adding any more of these usernames in the open discussion. Remember they are still offensive.

We will run a search on our systems to find as many of these offensive aliases as possible and deal with them.

In the meantime, should you discover any more offensive names, kindly forward them to our customer care team who will take the necessary action.

Regards,
Sky_mod1

Comments

• Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited January 2010
    sticks and stones ....swearing has been around for 100s of years ...i think we should be chat banned if we dont swear ....lol