You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,919
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

It's my last PTP of the current system tonight, from tomorrow we will all have "dedicated" evenings, playing particular Formats & Levels.

So, on my last night of "freedom", I've entered the 7.30 Deepie & the 8pm Primo. And I've had 2 one shilling singles & a half-crown double that I outlast her in both. (With myself). Someone has to stop her, she's on FIRE.

I've also entered the 8.15 Deepie.

So, £61-14-6d invested. 

Before & after the Tourneys, I'll play Omaha cash games at various levels.

I'll be Online at TIKAY10 from 7pm until Midnight, & then I'll switch to tikay1 & play some 25p-50p, & 50p £1 Omaha Cash.

Hope to see some of you later.

Comments

• Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited January 2010
    good luck tikay

have entered the deepie again after firdays excellent fun and also the primo

just the two tonight much quieter than usual so will try and join in with more of the banter in the deepie
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    In Response to PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970!:
    It's my last PTP of the current system tonight, from tomorrow we will all have "dedicated" evenings, playing particular Formats & Levels. So, on my last night of "freedom", I've entered the 7.30 Deepie & the 8pm Primo. And I've had 2 one shilling singles & a half-crown double that I outlast her in both. (With myself). Someone has to stop her, she's on FIRE. I've also entered the 8.15 Deepie. So, £61-14-6d invested.  Before & after the Tourneys, I'll play Omaha cash games at various levels. I'll be Online at TIKAY10 from 7pm until Midnight, & then I'll switch to tikay1 & play some 25p-50p, & 50p £1 Omaha Cash. Hope to see some of you later.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Is that 'outdo' in the same way team Tikay 'outdid' Team LML this week?

If that's the case then Anjie will defo thrash you.. as usual.

Your welcome x
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited January 2010
    Thought you would be giving the omaha a miss :-)

Must need the practice
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Pack it in Squawky, I'll whack you with my mashie or my niblet if you don't.

And I bet YOU don't have either! The contents of my golf bag are a wonder to behold.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2010
    Two more made up words to behold.  Absosmasholutelytastic.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970!:
    Pack it in Squawky, I'll whack you with my mashie or my niblet if you don't. And I bet YOU don't have either! The contents of my golf bag are a wonder to behold.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I take it your aim has improves and I think you mean Niblick.
    Unfortunately i still have a bag full of hickory so I've got some spares if you break any.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970! : I take it your aim has improves and I think you mean Niblick. Unfortunately i still have a bag full of hickory so I've got some spares if you break any.
    Posted by hawk7112
    Oops, yes, Niblick, not niblet.

I'm an avid reader of books, & amongst my collection I have over 100 books about golf, golfers, & golf courses. I'm often asked to name my favourite books of all time, & in the "Golf Section", it is always "My Life & Soft Times" by the great Henry Longhurst. And he oft spoke of Niblicks, mashies, brassies & suchlike.

Please don't ask me any Henry Longhurst questions, or I'll be writing all night, & bore everyone to death.

Did you know that Henry....oops.

I'll stop, I promise.

PS - I went off on a tangent on last night's Show & started banging on about the promiscious & somewhat peculiar sexual habits of Mallards. It may have been my last Show, as the Producer was mithering away something shocking. But the Camera crew loved it. Poker & Mallards on the same Show. A world first.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i would suggest john dalys jobbie if you havent already tikay

as you can imagine a quiet read :)
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    I'm in the deepie and gonna get the both of ya!!!!!!!  

What's this new PTP schedule then Tikay?  Is this the last time any of u will play the 7:30 game?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i would suggest john dalys jobbie if you havent already tikay as you can imagine a quiet read :)
    Posted by barnsie
    Yes, I imagine it's quite a tale!

However, the Golf books I most enjoy are from an earlier era. I love to watch John Daly, but really, Golf is a Gentleman's game, & the real Gentlemen golfers are not so prevelant these days. Tom Watson might have been the last.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm in the deepie and gonna get the both of ya!!!!!!!   What's this new PTP schedule then Tikay?  Is this the last time any of u will play the 7:30 game?
    Posted by phil12uk
    As PTP-ers, probably, yes, but most of us play as much, if not more, on our own Accounts, & I'll still play the 7.30 Deepie on my "nights off" as & when it takes my fancy.

I don't want to steal the thunder of the other PTP-ers, but my PTP February schedule is.....

Every Tuesday (TKO)

Every Friday (Omaha Cash).
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    hahahahaha u wish tk. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970! : Oops, yes, Niblick, not niblet. I'm an avid reader of books, & amongst my collection I have over 100 books about golf, golfers, & golf courses. I'm often asked to name my favourite books of all time, & in the "Golf Section", it is always "My Life & Soft Times" by the great Henry Longhurst. And he oft spoke of Niblicks, mashies, brassies & suchlike. Please don't ask me any Henry Longhurst questions, or I'll be writing all night, & bore everyone to death. Did you know that Henry....oops. I'll stop, I promise.    PS - I went off on a tangent on last night's Show & started banging on about the promiscious & somewhat peculiar sexual habits of Mallards. It may have been my last Show, as the Producer was mithering away something shocking. But the Camera crew loved it. Poker & Mallards on the same Show. A world first.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have read this its a great read and recomend to any golf nut.
    Perhaps the best teaching book to read is the Five Fundimantals of golf by Ben Hogan
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Henry Longhurst owned, restored, & lived in, 2 windmills on the Sussex Downs. He called one of them Jack, & the other....Jill.

Oops, I promised no Henry stories......
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970! : As PTP-ers, probably, yes, but most of us play as much, if not more, on our own Accounts, & I'll still play the 7.30 Deepie on my "nights off" as & when it takes my fancy. I don't want to steal the thunder of the other PTP-ers, but my PTP February schedule is..... Every Tuesday (TKO) Every Friday (Omaha Cash).
    Posted by Tikay10
    I suppose after that, you won't need to work TKO Tuesdays as you won't be captain of the winning team anymore!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    he certainly isnt that tikay!
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - I'm Gonna Outdo Anjie1970! : Oops, yes, Niblick, not niblet. I'm an avid reader of books, & amongst my collection I have over 100 books about golf, golfers, & golf courses. I'm often asked to name my favourite books of all time, & in the "Golf Section", it is always "My Life & Soft Times" by the great Henry Longhurst. And he oft spoke of Niblicks, mashies, brassies & suchlike. Please don't ask me any Henry Longhurst questions, or I'll be writing all night, & bore everyone to death. Did you know that Henry....oops. I'll stop, I promise.    PS - I went off on a tangent on last night's Show & started banging on about the promiscious & somewhat peculiar sexual habits of Mallards. It may have been my last Show, as the Producer was mithering away something shocking. But the Camera crew loved it. Poker & Mallards on the same Show. A world first.
    Posted by Tikay10
    And this, along with superlongword in one of the previous posts, reminds me to bring the word Anatidaephobia to the attention of Tikay.....and for those of you who don't know, it's the fear that somewhere, somehow a duck is watching you.....scary.
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    Watch out TK,  my first ever Primo.  Know what they say about beginners luck ;)
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited January 2010
    hi tikay just noticed u entered 8:15 £200 guaranteed not the 8:15 deepstack
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    ok tk you did me in the deepie and i did you in the primo so 1-1. x