You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what is going on!!!????

jakx85jakx85 Member Posts: 40
edited December 2021 in Strategy
So im at a cash table been there 3 to 4 hours improved my stack 4 fold..... nice game going on lts of friendly chat.... player joins, i say player im not sure it was a player!!! i get AA i 4 bet i get 2 callers  flop come 7 3 10 so i bet the pot i get 1 caller turn k i go all in £20+ i get called with 22?????????????????? river 2!!!! he hits set...... what the ****??? the guy calls £20 on 22 and basically goes on whipping the table everyone getting beat by just a kicker or something stupid..... this was my first real attempt at cash game..... how the **** am is uppose to go back and play again when ya getting beat like that.... i know under pairs can beat over pairs but who calls that really, other than bots... the table was going mad hence we all quit the table after losing so bad after all those hours of play..... i want to share some good stories some good hands but seems its quite hard to, so what do i do???? am i a bad loser??? or a bad player im thinking maybe a break for a few months as i dont come on here to play idiots/bots maybe im been a bit strong there but my god why cant i come to terms with that sh.t i was gob smacked to say the least.... thanks again sky from all the players ya placed the bot on