You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fantasy Football Tips.

yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
edited February 2016 in The Football Corner
I'm currently playing the fantasy.premierleague game.

I'm currently sitting 505th in Scotland & 1,171st in Liverpool.

With as little as 1-10 points splittin 505-350th. And us participants increasingly turning out to have the same players. The only way upwards would be to forecast cheap form players that could cut a difference in the weeks running up to the end of the season. 

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thx

Comments

• Options
    junglevip7junglevip7 Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Fantasy Football Tips.:
    I'm currently playing the fantasy.premierleague game. I'm currently sitting 505th in Scotland & 1,171st in Liverpool. With as little as 1-10 points splittin 505-350th. And us participants increasingly turning out to have the same players. The only way upwards would be to forecast cheap form players that could cut a difference in the weeks running up to the end of the season.  Does anyone have any recommendations? Thx
    Posted by yuranASSet
    I suggest lookin at fixtures for teams for eg 5 games so if there is a team with a decent run then opt for players from those teams. I have swapped vardy, mahrez,  and a few others as i think leicester have hit the ceiling. Guys like deulofeu, ayew (swansea), arnautovic, payet, wijnaldum, shelvey. More talismanic players at less decorated clubs. Hopefully this helps and good luck m8.

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited January 2016
    Agree about ayew,disagree about vardy has had tough run of games will be worth bringing back after gameweek 27
    also Charlie Austin after this game has a nice run of fixtures.
    Enner Valencia s good value at 5.8 million if he stays fit.
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited February 2016
    Apologies for interupting but  there is a free to enter competition to be found in the Betting Chat section of the forum on a thread called Sky Naps Table 2016.

It starts on Saturday and the closing date is 12pm on Friday. All the details are on the thread but there are £100 of free bets from Sky Bet up for grabs and for qualifying players there is a free £200 Poker freeroll at the end of the competition.
  • Options
    junglevip7junglevip7 Member Posts: 33
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Fantasy Football Tips.:
    Agree about ayew,disagree about vardy has had tough run of games will be worth bringing back after gameweek 27 also Charlie Austin after this game has a nice run of fixtures. Enner Valencia s good value at 5.8 million if he stays fit.
    I still think leicester will choke, eventually. Austin yeah him n pelle, long will score. Forster for gk too. Afobe doin well. Valencia yeah id agree with that. Kouyate aint bad either. Defoe seems hot the now, gylfi sigurdsson hit a purple patch. Its shaping up well.