You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What A Bounty - All-In / All-Out Part 2

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Well Guys after an early exit in the 8.15 Deepstack All-In KK against AA I decided to try my luck in the £1500.00 Bounty Hunter Tourny. (235 starters)

After a really bad start, I started to get a little more friendly with my All-In Button, shoving pre-flop with premium hands. Started to slowly build a nice stack. With a bit of luck and a few near misses I forged ahead.

Sitting in 30th place by the third hour I hit some great hands to put me in the top 5. At this stage I was getting a little nervous and was just hoping my luck would hold out. An hour later and I am on the final table and chip leader, after losing a couple of silly calls I started to push on and the poker gods were being kind.

Now down to the last two players my oppo pushes All-In, I thought this is it, its all or 2nd, I push all-in with A10 Suited, oppo shows 88, the poker gods shine on me again and hit me with a 10 on the flop to take the £1500.00 Bounty Hunter down.....................What a Result!!!!!!!!!!!!
POKERTREV4700001£317.25 + £113.85 Head Prizes + 50 League PointsTotal = £431.10 
FRANKYB02£182.12 + £74.97 Head Prizes + 46 League Points 
qwtf_Gman03£123.38 + £55.52 Head Prizes + 38 League
Again I would like to thank everyone in the forum for their help and support in helping me continually improve my game.

Cheers Guys & Girls
Pokertrev (Official Suite)

Comments