You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OMG! IF YOU THOUGHT THE "SNOWBALL FIASCO" WAS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    Ridiculous!!! A poster puts up a perfectly reasonable complaint and what do sky do - yeh you've guessed it, they brush it under the poker table, thousands of chips missing, hundreds of minutes gone, 56p in the coffee jar, rioters rampaging through cyber space, and they have their heads in the sand. What we need is action - give everyone there 500 chips back in the next tourney, give them all an extra 2 hours free and divide the 56p among all the forum members, its the only sensible way forward.
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: OMG! IF YOU THOUGHT THE "SNOWBALL FIASCO" WAS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Ridiculous!!! A poster puts up a perfectly reasonable complaint and what do sky do - yeh you've guessed it, they brush it under the poker table, thousands of chips missing, hundreds of minutes gone, 56p in the coffee jar, rioters rampaging through cyber space, and they have their heads in the sand. What we need is action - give everyone there 500 chips back in the next tourney, give them all an extra 2 hours free and divide the 56p among all the forum members, its the only sensible way forward.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yes.. I agree. Everyone must dump 500 chips to me, give me two hours to make my decisions and give me 56p everytime I lose with AJ.

That IS what you meant right?