You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday 26th at dtd nightly tournaments?

bearlytherbearlyther Member Posts: 1,757
edited February 2016 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi have a question for Tikay or anyone else that might know. I will be arriving 1 day early for ukpc and wondering if there is any nightly tournaments that the club run on the friday night?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    edited February 2016
    Hi Conor,

Am working tonight, but will reply in the morning.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Morning.

At present, all they have scheduled alongside Day 1b of the UKPC Main is a UKPC Super Sat.

I'm pretty sure they usually run a £25, £50 or £100 non UKPC event, for their regular player base, but at present, it's not showing on their schedule, so I've dropped them a note this morning to find out. 

There will of course be no shortage of Cash Games throughout the UKPC Festival.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Friday 26th at dtd nightly tournaments?:
     I'm pretty sure they usually run a £25, £50 or £100 non UKPC event, for their regular player base, 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay yea is something like this above i was thinking on the lines of.
  • Options
    anisman1anisman1 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2016
    I know that they are running a £115 super sat for the milly game with 20 seats gauranteed starting at 8pm if that helps .I would also like a game friday night as i arrived roughly about 6pm on the friday 
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I know that they are running a £115 super sat for the milly game with 20 seats gauranteed starting at 8pm if that helps .I would also like a game friday night as i arrived roughly about 6pm on the friday 
    Posted by anisman1
    Pardon the slight derail here, but congrats on your 2nd place in last Sunday's Super Roller.

We recoded edited highlights of this on Tuesday, & you can see it here.....

https://youtu.be/l8HXUEBaYMw
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Latest Update.

Roller Runner Up Man is correct, there will be a UKPC Mega Satellite on Friday night.

I wrote to Simon Trumper earlier this week in response to Conor's question.

He replied that he has no non UKPC Sideys scheduled that night, as he first wants to ensure he has enough Dealers for Day 1b of the Main, & the Mega Sat. However, if he has the capacity, he will lay on a £25, £50 or £100 MTT for the regulars. Unfortunately, this will be a late, on the day, decision, so I can't promise anything. 

There'll be cash games galore, of course.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Ok thanks for looking into it Tikay
  • Options
    anisman1anisman1 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2016
    Hi tikay thanks for putting up the link for the super roller for me ive watch this and took a bit of advice cheers . My wifes name is Ani and thats how my alias come about lol so its Anis man so you can pronounce it Annies man if this helps lol. i know it looks like another word but it was totally innocent when chosen hehe. ill come up and say hi at the weekend as i got a seat by winning a freeroll 

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hi tikay thanks for putting up the link for the super roller for me ive watch this and took a bit of advice cheers . My wifes name is Ani and thats how my alias come about lol so its Anis man so you can pronounce it Annies man if this helps lol. i know it looks like another word but it was totally innocent when chosen hehe. ill come up and say hi at the weekend as i got a seat by winning a freeroll 
    Posted by anisman1
    Ha, yes, the Producer amended your alias, as Sky Sports are a bit funny about any name that could, by certain sorts, be misconstrued. I'd forgotten that actually.

And yes, do please come & say Hi.

It chuffs me to bits that folks can win a UKPC seat worth £1,100 in a Freeroll on Sky Poker, & that's been the case almost every night since early January.

Now turn it into something much bigger, & I'll be even more chuffederer.