You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Online Champion - SPOC

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Ok Guys.
I have posted a suggestion in the Community Suggestions Forum, however, it seems not many people are visiting this area too often of late, so I have posted the link below.

Sky Online Poker Tour

All suggestions on this subject are welcome

Cheers Pokertrev
(Official Suite)  

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Guys
    Any thought on my suggestion of a sky online poker tour..........Please visit the link above and if you are interested please support this idea.
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited February 2010
    I have posted my support at the thread

Great idea  
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    great idea would definatly be interested
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited February 2010

Hi Trev,

I think part of the problem here is the name you have suggested - "Sky ONLINE Poker TOUR". "Tour" is indelibly associated with Live Poker. So the title possibly confuses people.

"Sky Online Poker FESTIVAL" sends the mesage you are seeking, I think.

And worry not - watch this space!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour:
    Hi Trev, I think part of the problem here is the name you have suggested - "Sky ONLINE Poker TOUR". "Tour" is indelibly associated with Live Poker. So the title possibly confuses people. "Sky Online Poker FESTIVAL" sends the mesage you are seeking, I think. And worry not - watch this space!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks Tikay.
    Well I had to start somewhere, so any suggestion for the Title would be very much appreciated.

Regards
    Pokertrev.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : Many thanks Tikay. Well I had to start somewhere, so any suggestion for the Title would be very much appreciated. Regards Pokertrev.
    Posted by POKERTREV

How does the "FOLD TO JOCK, WHENEVER HE RAISES  -  ONLINE POKER EXTRAVAGANZA"  sound.   I think it's kinda catchy 

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : How does the " FOLD TO JOCK, WHENEVER HE RAISES  -  ONLINE POKER EXTRAVAGANZA "  sound.   I think it's kinda catchy 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Lol - well you have my vote Jock for most extravagant tournament title ever. Next you will be telling me you always wear a Kilt when playing online poker!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : Many thanks Tikay. Well I had to start somewhere, so any suggestion for the Title would be very much appreciated. Regards Pokertrev.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    A quick, & true, story.

Sky Poker ran one of these Online Fessies in 2007.

We were scratching around for a cool title for it, something catchy, & I was rather proud to come up with "Sky Championship Of Online Poker". Bit of a mouthful, you'd agree, but the acronym waas...."SCOOP", which was spot-on.

Later - I assume it was later, as I'd never seen it before, the world's largest Online Poker Room started using exactly the same acronym. Who'd have thunk?

Anyway, watch this space. ALL sorts of things are going off here, the Suits are really pulling a lot of new stuff together, & you'll be amazed at the different stuff that is in the Sky Poker pipeline.

PS - To Mr ACESOVER, I'll reply to your PM as soon as I can, there's a bit of a backlog at the mo. But "yes" is the short answer......;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : How does the " FOLD TO JOCK, WHENEVER HE RAISES  -  ONLINE POKER EXTRAVAGANZA "  sound.   I think it's kinda catchy 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Good one. "Play the FTJWHR-OPE".

Now why did'nt they think of that?

You boys are in fine form today!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : Lol - well you have my vote Jock for most extravagant tournament title ever. Next you will be telling me you always wear a Kilt when playing online poker!
    Posted by POKERTREV

Actually I alway play naked,  but keep it to yourself ;)

• Options
    sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour : A quick, & true, story. Sky Poker ran one of these Online Fessies in 2007. We were scratching around for a cool title for it, something catchy, & I was rather proud to come up with "Sky Championship Of Online Poker". Bit of a mouthful, you'd agree, but the acronym waas...."SCOOP", which was spot-on. Later - I assume it was later, as I'd never seen it before, the world's largest Online Poker Room started using exactly the same acronym. Who'd have thunk? Anyway, watch this space. ALL sorts of things are going off here, the Suits are really pulling a lot of new stuff together, & you'll be amazed at the different stuff that is in the Sky Poker pipeline. PS - To Mr ACESOVER, I'll reply to your PM as soon as I can, there's a bit of a backlog at the mo. But "yes" is the short answer......;)
    Posted by Tikay10
     hi love the idea
    first thought is sky pokers online tournement

our spot for short

not bad will keep thinking
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have changed the title of this thread so it gains more momentum guys - Hope it works
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Online Poker Tour :  hi love the idea first thought is sky pokers online tournement our spot for short not bad will keep thinking
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Cheers for the support Sara, hope you win a SPOT in this tourny if sky decide it has some legs.