You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IM PLAYING THE BOUTNTY HUNTER TONIGHT

beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Except my table wont open. So im going to lose my money :(

I click Launch and nothing happens :(

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to IM PLAYING THE BOUTNTY HUNTER TONIGHT:
    Except my table wont open. So im going to lose my money :( I click Launch and nothing happens :(
    Posted by beaneh

By finding the info and going into the now visible players/tables area I can open up the table!

But then it closes it saying I already have it open :( Still cant play.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    hey there,

please see this thread
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: IM PLAYING THE BOUTNTY HUNTER TONIGHT:
    hey there, please see this thread
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Thanks mate, you can delete this if you want, I must have been one of the first to experience problems. I saw the threads about widespread problems when I got in so once I knew it wasn't just me I wasn't too fussed. Ta.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hey there, please see this thread
    Posted by Sky_Rich

It wont let me open my table again. I regged for the 7k 8pm tournie and ten mintues in I still cant get my table up. When I do go through lobby>players+tables and click on my name the table opens and it says it's already open and shuts it again.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: IM PLAYING THE BOUTNTY HUNTER TONIGHT : It wont let me open my table again. I regged for the 7k 8pm tournie and ten mintues in I still cant get my table up. When I do go through lobby />players+tables and click on my name the table opens and it says it's already open and shuts it again.
    Posted by beaneh

Right if you use google  chrome then sky doesn't like you!!

when it tries to open a pop up it lets it open, then it hides the pop up and keep it open but hidden hence why you cant reopen a table if you try to. 

ah ive found it, there is a setting somewhere in crome which lets yuou tell it that you like sky and its ok to open the pop ups and not hide them from you!

im playing for once weeeeeeeeeee :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    hey,

i'm pleased you finally managed to get on the tables.

please remember that although possible to play Sky poker on alternative browsers such as chrome we only officially support IE and mozzila. playing on other may mean you experience unexpected errors.

cheers