You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Site Problems 05.02.2010

Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

The Sky Poker site is currently experiencing technical problems, which may affect your ability to play at our tables.

Please accept our sincere apologies over this matter. We thank you for being patient during this frustrating time and we will endeavour to restore a normal service as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer team by either starting a live chat, emailing us at help@skypoker.com or free phone 08000 725185

Thanks for your understanding,The Sky Poker Team

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2010

i have contacted the customer service team who tell me they have no idea what is going on

all they say is the site will be up sometime today

when will the download version be coming as the other sites that have it dont seem to mess up as much as sky with them

i know its not skys fault but as many others have said its getting silly now , 

i think that many players will leave if it happens again which is going to be bad as this is a nice community we have here and to lose people due to this would be bad for us all 

also if there are problems why are games still going on with an unfair advantage surly you can stop them till this problem is fixed as it will just anger more people who sign up to a game and cant play it

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    please see this thread guys