You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Fold Button

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
I hear it here, I here it there, I hear it everywhere.

Press the Fold Button, Fold, Fold Em, You Shoulda Folded, All-In - I woulda Folded, I woulda folded to a re-raise, Fold..........Fold............Fold..........Blah Blah Blah!

Well let me tell you this................I have pressed the fold button and not just on one occasion, but let me ask you this..............why is it called a fold button eh?

I pressed it & pressed it & pressed it again, but it clearly doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Ok so the two cards I have in my hand instantaneously disappear when I press the fold button, but they certainly didn't fold like some piece of paper in an origami contest, OH NO! they simply just disappear like some magicians trick and lets face it, if I were playing a live game and then proceeded to fold my cards, I imagine that all the other players on the table would be pretty upset.

So Please don't tell me to fold my cards cause it just don't work.

Perhaps we should re-name this Fold Button more appropriately............any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    Rename it the 'all in' button... have fun.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The Fold Button:
    Rename it the 'all in' button... have fun.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Given that I have got very friendly with my all-in button of late, I think that one works for me mr blackfish. Although then we would have two all-in buttons and I would be spoilt for choice. 
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    would make it more fun though... you fold the nuts, you shove with 72o, pretty much micro stakes cash game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    would make it more fun though... you fold the nuts, you shove with 72o, pretty much micro stakes cash game.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    MMmmm now if i press what used to be my fold button and it shoves me all-in with 72os, the likely outcome is that someone with a mid pair would also hit what used to be the fold button and in turn shoves all in instead of folding.........now that would be interesting mr blackfish.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    62 might push fold and goes all in... you wouldn't complain then!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    62 might push fold and goes all in... you wouldn't complain then!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Oh yes I would mr blackfish............its much easier to make a straight with 62os than it is with 72os lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think maybe we should call it the All-Out Button.