You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WHAT DID I DO WRONG

scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
AmountPotBalance
Donut64 Small blind  100.00 100.00 7665.00
oneblonk Big blind  200.00 300.00 6025.00
  Your hole cards
  • A

HILTS Fold     
my_face Fold     
scouse1515 Raise  800.00 1100.00 2185.00
steve524 Fold     
Donut64 Call  700.00 1800.00 6965.00
oneblonk Fold     
Flop

Donut64 All-in  6965.00 8765.00 0.00
scouse1515 All-in  2185.00 10950.00 0.00
Donut64 Unmatched bet  4780.00 6170.00 4780.00
Donut64 Show
  • Q

scouse1515 Show
  • A

Turn

• J

River

Donut64 Win Flush to the
HOW CAN YOU PLAY AGAINST IDIOTS WHO JUST SHOVE WITH ANYTHING

Comments

• Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    get it like that every time and profit.
     /thread
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Am sorry but what you have been posting recently any comment from you i have got to laugh ha ha ha !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok, dont take my advice and lose
  • Options
    ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited February 2010
    scouse..dont laugh at him la....he's right. If you play those hands over then 9/10 you will win. Unfortunately you have come up against someone on one of those ' lucky rolls'. Had a few of them lately myself lately and I know I get really pished off with it.

Hopefully, you'll see him at another table and then you'll know his play for what it is!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cowgomoo!! very apt. sorry your no better than he his have been there when u shoved on me with FA but i am not goin to put my tntm at risk even though i no i had the better hand, u just might have hit and going by the hands you have posted, well !! say no more. i dont think you are a good player at all, a lucky one but it wont last. and posting what u have done, lol , your bringing it on yourself. can't wait to meet u again.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT DID I DO WRONG:
    Cowgomoo!! very apt. sorry your no better than he his have been there when u shoved on me with FA but i am not goin to put my tntm at risk even though i no i had the better hand, u just might have hit and going by the hands you have posted, well !! say no more. i dont think you are a good player at all, a lucky one but it wont last. and posting what u have done, lol , your bringing it on yourself. can't wait to meet u again.
    Posted by scouse1515
    As it happens i sit on heads up tables all day so we can play everyday for the next month if u like. Just give me a stake and i will be there as u clearly have the mentality of a losing player
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Can we keep it civil, please?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I was civil the whole way
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT DID I DO WRONG : I was civil the whole way
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Yes, you most certainly were, & I never suggested otherwise.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT DID I DO WRONG : Yes, you most certainly were, & I never suggested otherwise.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I never suggested that you suggested otherwise :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT DID I DO WRONG : Yes, you most certainly were, & I never suggested otherwise.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I never suggested that you suggested otherwise :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

TiKay i am civil but !!!! arrogance of the player, i know he,s one of your fav's but the cheek to post like that, ha i could do that easy just a case of picking the right hands we all have good times and bad, but why post like that what is he trying to prove just wind people up especially the players at that time. Defend all you like but i am not avin it, i thought the players on this site had a bit more interlect obviously not.

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    What did you do wrong? Play A5 off in the first place perhaps......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok im on 1.50/3, 2/4 , 2/5, 4/8. All HU, pick any table(s) you like.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited February 2010
    TiKay i am civil but !!!! arrogance of the player, i know he,s one of your fav's but the cheek to post like that, ha i could do that easy just a case of picking the right hands we all have good times and bad, but why post like that what is he trying to prove just wind people up especially the players at that time. Defend all you like but i am not avin it, i thought the players on this site had a bit more interlect obviously not.
    Posted by scouse1515
    I have never met him, & he's not "one of my faves", & I have not defended him anywhere.

Nor am I a Mod here, but you should not post the sort of stuff you have. Why not Edit it, or even Delete it, before the Mods get on the case? It'll only take 5 seconds, then I'll delete my responses, too. Just delete that word.

We got a deal bro?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited February 2010
    yeah mines bigger than yours,no its not mines bigger than yours ..ffs give it up guys
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    With respect stoke, I was abused for no reason, so I want to finish this argument with an old fashioned show down :)

I doubt he does though....

And in repsonse to me being Tikay's favourite, well you should see the things he says to me when I bust him non-stop on the cash table ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok im on 1.50/3, 2/4 , 2/5, 4/8. All HU, pick any table(s) you like.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    as i posted about 30 mins ago
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    or are you pretending not to see it?
  • Options
    MR-CHIPS-DMR-CHIPS-D Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2010
    With respect stoke, I was abused for no reason, so I want to finish this argument with an old fashioned show down :) I doubt he does though.... And in repsonse to me being Tikay's favourite, well you should see the things he says to me when I bust him non-stop on the cash table ;)
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO     wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.    because he's a gent unlike me
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dont worry i will find you. i may not be a good player in your book, but i will always take a challenge and i will win.