You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bad customer relations

princemillprincemill Member Posts: 1
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

I entered the TV headhunter competion on 4/2/10 after about two end a half hours I was one of 13 players left with approx. 60,000 chips. The site went offline and on phoning I was told they were trying to fix it but there was no point in holding on. Several players I,m told continued to play and I and several others were anted out. My contention is that the remaining prize money when sky malfunctioned,should have been dived pro-rata with the remaining players according to their chip count.this sky refused to do and said i was lucky to have been credited
with the money I had already won i.e. place money and head hunter money. This I consider is unfair. Coments please.Princemill.

Comments

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited February 2010
    very very unfair.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad customer relations:
    very very unfair.
    Posted by anjie1970
    Totally agree if others were still playing and the fault was by Sky
  • Options
    KidPoker3KidPoker3 Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2010
    its a complete disgrace to be fair,i wouldnt have even bothered ringing customer care,i heard the other day it was collect 10 kelloggs tokens and work for sky customer care!!!

i agree should have divided total amount by how many left,fairest way to operate.

Seems to me more and more complaints are coming through,although to be fair to sky they have come on leaps and bounds since they first launched.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    I know someone else this happened to, they paid £11 for the tourney and had won about £7 in heads when it crashed. All the players that never 'won' got there £11 entrance back, but the player that 'won' £7 got no refund - work that one out.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad customer relations:
    its a complete disgrace to be fair,i wouldnt have even bothered ringing customer care,i heard the other day it was collect 10 kelloggs tokens and work for sky customer care!!! i agree should have divided total amount by how many left,fairest way to operate. Seems to me more and more complaints are coming through,although to be fair to sky they have come on leaps and bounds since they first launched.
    Posted by KidPoker3
    The trouble with this was when it happened some players could carry on and they had already been paid there winnings, so sky couldn't then take it back, would of cost them a small fortune, it does seem unfair but i bet the winners were laughing all the way to the bank so to speak.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited February 2010
    I think if this sort of thing happens again, to post it on the forum and try and get a poll going to let Sky know the feeling and opions of players and maybe sway their decison.

Personally Sky, compared to other sites have been very fair with me in these types of situations and hopefully will be in future as it will happen again at some point

Paul - aka MP33