You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD!

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Greetings all,

It's Saturday once more- which means our double whammy special of Mastercash and Total Player tonight.

TP is at 10pm and tonight, the 6 finalists of Team Matt take the walk to the gallows where Broughton the butcher awaits them. Only 3 go through remember- so if you'd like to give a message of support for your favourite or have comments about tonight's hands as they're played out on the show- please post them on the TP thread.

But of course, before all that- live on Channel 865 at 8pm, is Mastercash, with my good self and everyone's favourite 'duck'wit- Tikay!

Yes, the mallard worrier himself will be in the house and ruffling even more feathers than he did this week at his local pond.

Also, joining us live in the studio will be Sky Poker forum and table favourite Tommy D to take part in The Grind.

He has just 90 minutes to post the biggest ROI (return on investament) he can, in order to take the top spot on the fledgling leaderboard.

That's fledgling leaderboard, Tikay. Not fledgling duck, before you get all excited.

So, make sure you're giving Tommy lots of encouragement (and barracking!) on here as well as posting all your usual comedy stories, banter, questions and the like.

If anyone has any duck questions for Tikay- I'm sure he'll appreciate them too.

If anyone has any nubile ducks, I'm sure he'd appreciate that even more.

Have a good one and see you at 8!

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Any idea what tables r featured tonight rich/tk? - And even better do you know which ones Tommy is gonna be on? 

cheerz, DOHH
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,250
    edited February 2010
    In Response to MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD!:
    Greetings all, It's Saturday once more- which means our double whammy special of Mastercash and Total Player tonight. TP is at 10pm and tonight, the 6 finalists of Team Matt take the walk to the gallows where Broughton the butcher awaits them. Only 3 go through remember- so if you'd like to give a message of support for your favourite or have comments about tonight's hands as they're played out on the show- please post them on the TP thread. But of course, before all that- live on Channel 865 at 8pm, is Mastercash, with my good self and everyone's favourite 'duck'wit- Tikay! Yes, the mallard worrier himself will be in the house and ruffling even more feathers than he did this week at his local pond. Also, joining us live in the studio will be Sky Poker forum and table favourite Tommy D to take aprt in The Grind. He has just 90 minutes to post the biggest ROI (return on investament) he can, in order to take the top spot on the fledgling leaderboard. That's fledgling leaderboard, Tikay. Not fledgling duck, before you get all excited. So, make sure you're giving Tommy lots of encouragement (and barracking!) on here as well as posting all your usual comedy stories, banter, questions and the like. If anyone has any duck questions for Tikay- I'm sure he'll appreciate them too. If anyone has any nubile ducks, I'm sure he'd appreciate that even more. Have a good one and see you at 8!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    What? WHAT? Can he say that?

Mods - ban, plz.
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited February 2010
    Are we going to see TK's forfeit tonight or has he ducked out again.

Squawks
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD!:
    Greetings all, It's Saturday once more- which means our double whammy special of Mastercash and Total Player tonight. TP is at 10pm and tonight, the 6 finalists of Team Matt take the walk to the gallows where Broughton the butcher awaits them. Only 3 go through remember- so if you'd like to give a message of support for your favourite or have comments about tonight's hands as they're played out on the show- please post them on the TP thread. But of course, before all that- live on Channel 865 at 8pm, is Mastercash, with my good self and everyone's favourite 'duck'wit- Tikay! Yes, the mallard worrier himself will be in the house and ruffling even more feathers than he did this week at his local pond. Also, joining us live in the studio will be Sky Poker forum and table favourite Tommy D to take aprt in The Grind. He has just 90 minutes to post the biggest ROI (return on investament) he can, in order to take the top spot on the fledgling leaderboard. That's fledgling leaderboard, Tikay. Not fledgling duck, before you get all excited. So, make sure you're giving Tommy lots of encouragement (and barracking!) on here as well as posting all your usual comedy stories, banter, questions and the like. If anyone has any duck questions for Tikay- I'm sure he'll appreciate them too. If anyone has any nubile ducks, I'm sure he'd appreciate that even more. Have a good one and see you at 8!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Stop it, now. I have standards.

• Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Hey Tikay or Rich you been told what mastercash live tables you guys are covering yet?

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited February 2010
    Have a great show & good luck to Tommy in the studio. Speaking of the studio, I'm curious to know what it's like without the supa-doopa special effects graphics. Can they turn off the graphics for a moment to show us what you guys get to see?

And Tikay's quote challenge for this evening - say "Quack Quack Oops" as often as possible ;-)
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD!:
    Have a great show & good luck to Tommy in the studio. Speaking of the studio,  And Tikay's qI'm curious to know what it's like without the supa-doopa special effects graphics. Can they turn off the graphics for a moment to show us what you guys get to see?uote challenge for this evening - say "Quack Quack Oops" as often as possible ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    yeh i always wondered that
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Have a great show & good luck to Tommy in the studio. Speaking of the studio, I'm curious to know what it's like without the supa-doopa special effects graphics. Can they turn off the graphics for a moment to show us what you guys get to see? And Tikay's quote challenge for this evening - say "Quack Quack Oops" as often as possible ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I'll sort some photos for you shortly.

It's green. Everything. Floor, walls, the lot. Green. Very green. Bright green. Green.

• Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    What master cash tables/levels will be covered tonight?
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    In Response to MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD! : Stop it, now. I have standards.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Have you noticed how tikay always posts pictures of male ducks?

I'm not suggesting anything.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Think they must be trying to keep it a secret so the same players dnt hog the tables every week, thats fair enough I spose!

Love watching the show neway tho
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited February 2010
    Think they must be trying to keep it a secret so the same players dnt hog the tables every week, thats fair enough I spose! Love watching the show neway tho
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Not just a pretty face are you, D'ohhhhhhh?

LOL

;)
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    All the best for the evening Tommy.

Gearing up for Monday and the start of my TP challenge and just want to wish the guys (and girl) the best of luck for later.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Tonight's Master Cash Tables being kept a secret? NO! Well yes. Sort of.

Dohx7 is on the right lines. But wrong.

There IS a reason - as you know, I usually Post them up at about midday.

All will be revealed at the very top of the Show.

Sorry I can't say more, but I'm under strict instructions from SWMBO. And you don't mess with SWMBO.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Now, two people - Nosey & Cow I think? - asked to see the studio sans special effects. OK, here you go.

I did warn you. It's green.

Here's the floor.

• Options
    edited February 2010

lol My instincts r sharp today Rich, haven't made a bad read all day!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

...and the walls......

• Options
    edited February 2010

Here's an exciting one - the floor AND the walls.

• Options
    edited February 2010

Add the stools we sit on.......

• Options
    edited February 2010

And here's something we call......the desk. Tommy will be sat there shortly.