You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is my alias offensive?

13»

Comments

• Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    Actually, if he's from yorkshire, he might have a pet bird with wings that don't work properly.
    And named himself after his beloved favourite pet.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,849
    Goody_Ace said:

Actually, if he's from yorkshire, he might have a pet bird with wings that don't work properly.
    And named himself after his beloved favourite pet.

Couldn't fly properly....masterpiece.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,849
    Tikay10 said:

Lordy.

When players create an alias like that, you have to wonder what they must be like in real life.

When we were in Primary School, & got our first look at a dictionary, we all went looking for naughty words - poo, bum, t its, f art, stuff like that. Fortunately, most of us grew out of that phase by the time we were about 6.

I remember primary schoo ,aged 5or 6 l, in the toilets, weeing as high as we could. Some things we never grow out of.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,897
    ....... took while to work out why the Barber kept asking " anything 4 the Weekend"
  • jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
    I've had some mild abuse for my location (Holywood). Normally along the lines of "look at this guy thinks he's so good because he's put Hollywood as his location". Always fun telling them Holywood is actually a small, not very exciting, town in Northern Ireland lol it is home to Rory McIlroy though!
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Tikay10 said:

When we were in Primary School, & got our first look at a dictionary, we all went looking for naughty words - poo, bum, t its, f art, stuff like that. Fortunately, most of us grew out of that phase by the time we were about 6.

Anyone who got bored of rude words in Primary School missed out on the fun of finding rude French words in bilingual dictionaries, and winding the teacher up. I lost count of the number of times she had to correct people's 'accidental' mispronunciations and misspellings of the word "Mère".