You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£30

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
bankroll what should I do. what levels should i play at what tournys should I enter what buy-ins. answer ASAP as im hitting the tables at 12

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    Ok so you have £30... if you dont mind if you lose this money then i suggest you play whatever you fancy! On the other hand, if you want to try and make a bit of money slowly but surely then a 5% rule is recommended. But i think you would be ok playing 2p/4p cash, or £3.30 double your money tournaments.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30:
    Ok so you have £30... if you dont mind if you lose this money then i suggest you play whatever you fancy! On the other hand, if you want to try and make a bit of money slowly but surely then a 5% rule is recommended. But i think you would be ok playing 2p/4p cash, or £3.30 double your money tournaments.
    Posted by BlackFish3

Cheersz fishy will do, im on 2p 4p at the mo one pound up lol will go for 3.30 DYM in abit
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Just stick it all in 15/30p and go for it... tank it up to £200 and buy yourself something nice!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just stick it all in 15/30p and go for it... tank it up to £200 and buy yourself something nice!! :)
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Cabt see that happening
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    how are you getting on?
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    If you want a lot of play from your £30 then i suggest low buy in MTT's and sat's into the big ones. You get a couple of hours play (if you do well) for a couple of £££'s and if you win you cash big in relation to the buy in
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    how are you getting on?
    Posted by BlackFish3

Got upto 37 lastnite but then back down to 24 today **** it!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i saw you at 10p/20p and 15p/30p tables last night...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i saw you at 10p/20p and 15p/30p tables last night...
    Posted by BlackFish3

i was doing ok on them both untill i got greedy lol, im back to 30 now so hopfuly I will go up a few quid today just playing 5p 10p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    good luck, post on here how you get on!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    good luck, post on here how you get on!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Yeah will matey
  • Options
    1nitro11nitro1 Member Posts: 66
    edited February 2010
    some good advice blackfish stick to the low cash and mtt and the sat on here are great value for money. i started here a little over 2 months ago and like u kunster i started with £50 and by playing in my comfort zone ive managed to turn the £50 into a little over £700 (far from pro i know lol) but if u start low and work ur way up wen u feel more comfortable then it can be done anyway gl mate hope u do well
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    some good advice blackfish stick to the low cash and mtt and the sat on here are great value for money. i started here a little over 2 months ago and like u kunster i started with £50 and by playing in my comfort zone ive managed to turn the £50 into a little over £700 (far from pro i know lol) but if u start low and work ur way up wen u feel more comfortable then it can be done anyway gl mate hope u do well
    Posted by 1nitro1

Thanks alot, I shall be posting up dates everyday soooo watch this space!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Posted by 1nitro1
    woah very impressive!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30 : woah very impressive!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    y thanku kind sir. i must admit i iam rather pleased as the standard of poker on this site is 100 times better than any other iv played. (untill i get a few sick beats then ill moaning like a true brit lol)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    up date I only have £18 so im going to just have fun with it as I cant see much else happening lol, and to think I was at the dizzy hights of being 5 pounds up
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    up date I only have £18 so im going to just have fun with it as I cant see much else happening lol, and to think I was at the dizzy hights of being 5 pounds up
    Posted by kunster
    yea just have fun, thats the most important thing, your paying for entertainment! if you win anything then its a bonus and you get your entertainment for free, for cheap or you get paid to have fun... greg raymer.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Playing at 5p 10p table with 37!!! yes I made a come back lol from 18
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well I just KANIED 5p 10p table sat down with 4£ YES 4£ and left with 45odd in the space of 1hours play! bring my balance upto £67.13 :), and to think I was down to my last £18 or so ha
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well I just KANIED 5p 10p table sat down with 4£ YES 4£ and left with 45odd in the space of 1hours play! bring my balance upto £67.13 :), and to think I was down to my last £18 or so ha
    Posted by kunster
    very well done mate to do that in an hour is very good. are u thinking about entering any of the tournys