You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Refunds

Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi every1.

Just to say that i got told i would be getting refunded by monday. And i still haven't bein refunded. I would like to know if there is any1 who was told they would get a refund today, who actually did get one.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited February 2010
    I contacted customer services using the chat feature and was refunded within minutes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

What today?
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited February 2010
    yesterday evening.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    I contacted sky poker live chat, gave them the ID of the games that were affected by the site technical problems, I told them the amount I wished to be refunded and I received a refund almost immediately. They were very helpful.

Sky Poker Live Chat seems to be the easiest way to resolve any issues, however, I found that being very polite to them seems to get things done much more quickly.

You will also need to explain the full circumstances of the issue ie. the site was experiencing technical problems, or you contacted customer services and they told you would receive a refund but you have not received it yet. 

So a fuller explanation should resolve your problem.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    is this still an issue for you damo bhoy? if you're still having problems just give me a shout
  • Options
    edited February 2010

No everything is fine now Rich,

Thanks anyway