You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table balancing????????

aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
What system do you use for table balancing at the end of a tourney.

At the end of a recent bounty tourney we lost a player from the table and when the tables rebablanced we got a top stack with the other table having the bottom 2 stacks.

Do you employ any algorithyms or is it a purley random call.

Generally not so important but with the bounty part of the competition i feel the tables should actually be balanced by stacksizes

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey there,

i'm not 100% on this one so i'll forward this thread over to the poker team.

thanks
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Table balancing????????:
    What system do you use for table balancing at the end of a tourney. At the end of a recent bounty tourney we lost a player from the table and when the tables rebablanced we got a top stack with the other table having the bottom 2 stacks. Do you employ any algorithyms or is it a purley random call. Generally not so important but with the bounty part of the competition i feel the tables should actually be balanced by stacksizes
    Posted by aiken2001

ok so i've had word with the poker team and table balancing is random and does not take into account chip stacks when table balancing in any tournaments.

hopefully that helps answer your query.

thanks