You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 16/17

Nosebleed_Nosebleed_ Member Posts: 4
edited August 2016 in The Football Corner
Hi Guys,

Some of you on here will no doubt be fans of FPL. For the forthcoming season I'm looking to setup some money leagues and also some One-on-one season long wagers.

Im thinking of creating a skypoker forum £100 buyin league that pays top 3.

Im also looking for people that fancy a One-on-one season long, highest total points wins wager. Happy to play for anything between £100 and £500. 

If anyone reading thinks they might be interested in this then reply to this post of PM me. 

* For anyone who is interested in playing me One-on-one, Ive been playing FPL for 2 years only and finished with Overall ranks of 80,000 and 22,000. Im purely trying to arrange this as I enjoy playing so much more when there is money involved!

With regard collection of money, If many people are interested I can contact sky and see if they will act as a middleman and hold money until the end of the season. If they wont, I will collect the money myself and distribute prizes accordingly. If this ends up being the way we have to go, I will get tikay or someone else prominent from skypoker that knows me to post on here to confirm my credabillity. 

Okay, thats it for now!

Comments

• Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    edited July 2016
    Hello there,

I may join the league if there is enough interest with quite a few runners. If you enjoy playing for money - ever considered TFF, SDT or Skysports Fantasy Football as there are some nice cash prizes to be had in these games? In fact, skysports even pay out extra cash prizes to the top 3 performing mini-leagues (£1000 to 1st place). 

I can relate to your post as I also originally played FPL for the first couple of years when becoming interested in fantasy football. Then I became too tempted by the other games and never looked back since. I imagine FPL has changed a lot since I last played :)
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited August 2016
    is this still happening?